Options

Replies

• nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results for no doubt the masses of determination, hard work and patience taken to get there. Well deserved! :smile:

Do you enjoy exercise or did you have to force yourself to go to the gym each time? I'm interested cos I hate the gym and am thinking of giving it another go. New year, new start etc!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Good for you. My three year anniversary is Martin Luther King Day. I don't know what took me so long !!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have done all sorts of things in the gym, I teach classes now, but before I was teaching I took lots of classes, cycle, step, yoga, bodyworks, and did lots of weight training as well. I didnt follow one thing, I just did lots of cardio ( about 5 hours a week) And about 4 hours of cross training. I run, walk on major incline, I do alot of different things. :)
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Fantastic results for no doubt the masses of determination, hard work and patience taken to get there. Well deserved! :smile:

Do you enjoy exercise or did you have to force yourself to go to the gym each time? I'm interested cos I hate the gym and am thinking of giving it another go. New year, new start etc!

enjoy it for the most part :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what an accomplishment!
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    wow...you are so beautiful
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! You look great! Congratulations getting excellent results from your hard work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Definitely wow! Thanks for sharing. I have been looking for motivation to gear up again after the holidays.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! What an amazing transformation!
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Hard work paid off big time :) Keep it up!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    OMG!! You look AMAZING!! :love:
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...amazing job :happy:
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    No No, the two pictures don't belong to the same person ;)
  • Lp80
    Lp80 Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing job! What classes do you teach now?
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You are a real cutey!!
  • billuaa
    Options
    you are incredible!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Amazing job! What classes do you teach now?

I am cycle certified but am not teaching it right now, you have to love it, and I am not loving that at the moment. I teach Bodyworks and abs twice a week :)

ok off to work, I can reply later tonight when I get home . Have a great day everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!