...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Yep. My X cheated and I left him. When he sees me i'm always hoping he misses what he had. Guess that just proves i'm not over my hurt, huh?
    It gets better in time. As long as you decide to move on and not let them back in.
  • yabbo24497
    yabbo24497 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree. Although watching the jerk's jaw drop that called me a nasty cow just because he was a jerk will be great, that's not my main motivation, but it's definitely in the back of my mind. Use whatever you need to motivate you to stay on track and forget what everyone else says. If you haven't experienced it, you can't possibly understand.
  • bflicker11
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.
    True but it sure feels good to be able to rub it in their face

YUP!!! Agreed!
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    oh yea totally! seen my ex the other day while i was shopping and dam i looked good best part yet was that since leaving me hes lost all his 4 front teeth ahhhhhh it felt good :bigsmile: :laugh:

he did once send me a message months ago saying i looked great......yea because im better without you shame you dont look so hot anymore.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Mine is not an ex, but a woulda/shoulda/coulda.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    I'm not doing this for the approval of some *kitten* that once again doesn't deserve my time of day. I'm doing this for me.

i'm with you on that. I'm doing it for me. but like he said....it sure feels good to rub it in a little.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Mine is not an ex, but a woulda/shoulda/coulda.

I feel ya !
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    My ex actually likes "bigger" girls. I was 160 when I met him and gained 30 lbs in 4 months. He never wanted me to go to the gym because he was insanely jealous (not to mention verbally and physically abusive). So I'm just happy to focus on me, because I hate being heavy and I want to be what I think is hot again! :smile:
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    I admit it - a guy I lusted over, now can not stop staring at me whenever he sees me. Once he was so busy looking at me he ran into a wall!!! That was my best karma right there!

And well this was a perk - I did not do any of this for a man. I made 2011 and 2012 about taking care of ME!!!

aww that's so cute!!! i thought them running into walls only happened in movies. <3
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Actually...I'd like to see the look on the "skinny high school beauty" girls faces come high school reunion. Ive seen a few of them...and they made fun of me when I was 180...oh boy...it's not my main motivation...but hell if it's not on my list of things that motivate me! Makes me sound like a *****...but I dont care, hope they're happy with themselves.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    What would bring more satisfaction?

a) Rubbing one's firm, slim self in their face, or
    b) Rubbing one's fat, sweaty self in their face?

Choice (a) would bring plenty of satisfaction, but (b) would too, because it would likely bring the victim more disgust.

Food for thought.

Maybe losing weight isn't the answer after all.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    The ex that cheated on me denied our relationship citing my body type was "undateable"...He is 6'6" and 275lbs of former offensive-lineman-turned- college-bum fluffery...

My best friend had just kicked off her healthy living lifestyle so I took all my anger out in the gym with her. The ex's new lady friend is still smaller than me, but I consider her face "undateable". He's still bringing home the bakery cuz he muffins in his jeans. And me? Well, at least I don't have a loser holding me back or bringing me down...
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    THAT is the very best thing I have heard all day! I'm with you! Don't care who does or doesn't like the way I look except ME! I mean I want my fiance to love me as I am but I want him to look @ me and think OMG she's beautiful too! I just refuse to do this weight loss journey for ANYONE but myself! EVERYONE else will reap the rewards as they come!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What would bring more satisfaction?

a) Rubbing one's firm, slim self in their face, or
    b) Rubbing one's fat, sweaty self in their face?

Choice (a) would bring plenty of satisfaction, but (b) would too, because it would likely bring the victim more disgust.

Food for thought.

Maybe losing weight isn't the answer after all.

Choice A sounds like fun for all. :bigsmile:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My ex and I had an on-again-off-again relationship before we made a real split in early November. We were in a "just dating" phase at that point. My weight loss was already noticeable at that point and I was/am looking good. He was starting to really notice, but at that point I was already tired of his crap. I made the split and he already wants me back. Well, he wanted me back before I even made the split really. I feel a little bad rubbing it in... but not really. It's like "see what you had for nearly two years and couldn't make your mind up about? Look at me now." :laugh:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    every ex I've had has wanted to get back togther, but I don't go backwards so what they think really dosen't matter..It what you think
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Oh man.. I can't wait till one of my ex's tries to get on my good side again (for the umpteenth time before he ****s it up) and I actually agree to see him in person again! Not only will I secretly bring my bf along, but I'll be rocking one hot body!

But I never did it to spite him, or make him jealous (he's already jealous and STILL can't get over the fact I've been in relationships after him). I did it for myself, I was tired of never looking "good" in anything I wore even when I was trying to be sexy! Don't have that problem much anymore, even if I still have about 25 pounds till I reach my official goal weight.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I used my ex as motivation! and The last time I ran into them! All I heard was DAMN you look good! And I walked away lol!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I started working out and losing weight before I met my last boyfriend and we have since broken up.

Our first run in at the bar he informed me he's entering a local body building competition :huh: He's in pretty good shape but most the guys on my FL are in WAY better shape. ANYWAYS...him randomly telling me that was a kick in the *kitten* for me to get back on track. The only reason he told me was to make me feel like I was missing something; instead I was reminded of what a self absorbed *kitten* he was.

It's not my main reason, but the "I'll show you" certainly helps lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    IJS....It's even better when your ex works with you....:grumble: :frown: as you pass by!! !:laugh: :laugh: