Options

Replies

• _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look great!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This topic really made me smile when looking at your pics and reading about all your hard work , You really do deserve all these compliments and should be so proud i am and i dont even no you ! . Right now you are looking like one very happy , healthy and beautiful lady well done x
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are an inspiration!
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! well done! Such an amazing transformation!

I have a similar amount to lose and Its so motivating to read success stories like yours...you are proof...it can be done!!!!!

Congrats again x
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If i could whistle i would
  • alex_dale
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing! Congratulations for the loss and another big congrats for maintaining! My wife lost 160 and has maintained 130 of it off, so now it is my turn. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • whitdance
    Options
    WOW way to go! I noticed you are on the 'sign in' page of MFP, bet that makes you feel even better :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    These may be the best before/after pictures ever! Words can't describe how beautiful you look :smile:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so incredible...
  • Blondie1913
    Options
    Congrats to you! I almost ran out of the office down the street and back. You make me wanna run girlie =)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and good for you keeping the maintenance going!! Thanks for sharing, you're looking great!!
  • memengwaa
    memengwaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    so proud of you! that's awesome!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Great job getting the weight off and keeping it off!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Congragulations!!

P.S. I have that same exact black lacy dress!!!! :bigsmile:
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I hear ya about maintenance being a battle in and of itself, I lost a mere 40 pounds and it is hard to keep it all off. Kudos to you, keep celebrating that anniversary!!!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    OMG is the only thing that I can say! WOW, and look at that smile!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome!! Very inspirational! I'm a fellow Washingtonian, we're actually neighbors!
  • hdrussell
    hdrussell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!