Options

Replies

• romping
    romping Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!
  • motivatedmommy1118
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!!! You should be VERY proud of yourself!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Very motivating, especially since you've been able to maintain it!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Tami,

You continue to inspire me! Thank you so much for staying on MFP during maintenance, for logging in every day, for showing those of us who are down at or near where we want to be that it IS possible to keep the weight off. And an extra thank-you for sharing that it's hard. You are as beautiful in your actions and commitment as you are on the outside. Thank you for giving me hope.

Jeanne
  • EsperanzaE
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! This is very inspiring:smile:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I want to be just like you fit and fabulous at 40. I started my WLJ in July and hope to have the amazing results you have had. You look incredible. ANd your arms in your profile pic! Hell Yeah, I want guns like those!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You are so very inspiring!

I have to add that i said the same thing to myself. A year later I am still am the same. What keeps you motivated?
  • shadshad
    Options
    What an inspiration! You truly rock!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    it takes a long time, and that is hard to wrap your head around, but I always thought this " time is going to go by regardless, I may as well try to get healthy! "

That is the quote I live by. Love you, sweet lady! MUAH!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    it takes a long time, and that is hard to wrap your head around, but I always thought this " time is going to go by regardless, I may as well try to get healthy! "

That is the quote I live by. Love you, sweet lady! MUAH!!!!

Love you Lynds!! I love all the support you have given me!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    You are so very inspiring!

I have to add that i said the same thing to myself. A year later I am still am the same. What keeps you motivated?

I keep myself motivated. Not wanting to go back to the person I was. I was sad, unhappy, hated waking up cause I didnt want to get out of bed, all I wanted to do was eat, and sleep. I do not EVER want to be her again, So I keep me motivated. and only a person who has been the person I was could really understand that. I think.
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow...mindblowing and awesome transformation. Very inspiring.
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing that you kept with it and did not give up!!! Fantastic!!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and all your hard work has paid off. I love seeing your photo on the MFP homepage because my weight loss goal is similar to yours. You're an inspiration!
  • bono
    bono Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you for sharing your success. It brings inspiration and motivation for those of us on the journey
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    You get this:

internet-high-five.jpg

CONGRATS!

aww thanks!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Tami,

You continue to inspire me! Thank you so much for staying on MFP during maintenance, for logging in every day, for showing those of us who are down at or near where we want to be that it IS possible to keep the weight off. And an extra thank-you for sharing that it's hard. You are as beautiful in your actions and commitment as you are on the outside. Thank you for giving me hope.

Jeanne

Thank you Jeanne. You mean alot to me as well :flowerforyou:
  • FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3rd Anniversary! I will be sharing this with a close friend who needs your kind of motivation. A sincere congratulations. By the way, love the dress and jewelry!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!