2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is why I love MFP! All of this pictures, stories, it's so inspiring...and proves that if you just don't give up in time all of the hard work will pay off.
    Congratulations to everyone!!!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING IT! YEAH!!! :happy:

Here's to the first year of the rest of your life! :drinker:

2011-11_Compare.png

Amazing transformation!!!!!
    WOW!!!!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    2009- 237 lbs
    2pobqms.jpg

2010- 179 lbs
    rvil1z.jpg

Christmas day 2011-- 158 lbs
    dpj0n4.jpg

ALL of you look amazing! Congrats on the job well done. Keep Rocking It!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    wow.jpg
    then-1.jpg
    386593_10150541276603833_637923832_10843208_972287053_n.jpg
  • slynnmiller
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!!!!
  • hottea2
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! And have such a beautiful family too. I am 158 today and want to be 135 this time next year, you all inspire me.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing. Great job everybody!! woo woo!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Love these posts!!!! This really keeps get me motivated for the new year! Thanks and congrats to everyone!
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Oh My Gosh....I have looked at everyone of these pictures and everbody looks beautiful.......How proud all of you should be of your selves.......This was definetly a strong motivation to see all of you....What a great way to start out your new year...
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump***
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You all rock! I am not ready for before and afters just yet, i am only 6 weeks or so into my lifestyle change, but will be taking some new photos next week!
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg

You look gorgeous in both pics!!!! :)
    But congrats on your loss in 2011!!
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump
  • youuluvashh
    Options
    wow.jpg
    then-1.jpg
    386593_10150541276603833_637923832_10843208_972287053_n.jpg

Wowwww Great Job!!!! :)
  • youuluvashh
    Options
    2009- 237 lbs
    2pobqms.jpg

2010- 179 lbs
    rvil1z.jpg

Christmas day 2011-- 158 lbs
    dpj0n4.jpg

ALL of you look amazing! Congrats on the job well done. Keep Rocking It!!!

You did a great job over the past two years.... Congrats on all of your loss!! :)
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How do I post pics on here?
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What an amazing year it has been! I've always been small all my life (115 lbs) even when I was pregnant with son I only weighed 147 lbs which I lost after his birth. I put on 17 lbs over night it seemed but I and what kept watching cooking shows and cooking full meals all day. There was no signs of me slowing down. I talked about losing weight but talking was all I did about it. The end of February of this year, I went to the mall to purchase clothes and was stunned that I couldn't fit an large shirt. I was gonna have to cross over into the plus section if I wanted that shirt. I cried walked out of the store and headed to Chili's and pigged out for the last time. I had to make a stand and straighten up my act. My sister told me about MFP and joined the day before Super Bowl Sunday. I still had fight in me to stay focused enough to take control of my life. Meeting all the lovely ladies in MFP that came for different walks of life and had their own life story really inspired me to keep pushing. I've had many bad days and they are first to life my spirits and whip me back to warrior mode. Today I stand tall and walk with a iron fist lasting weighing in at 119 lbs. 21 pounds later!

Prettyandfat-1.jpg

Firstfatpic-1-1-1.jpg

bloatedbelly-1.jpg
  • diana715
    diana715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great. What would you say was your biggest factor in your success? More diet, more exercise? I find it very hard to stick to my guns. I go out to eat and think "I will order healthy" then I get there and eat what ever I want. How do you stay on your plan?
  • KnittingKnadine
    Options
    I am loving this thread. Amazing motivation. Between having to dig out my photos and looking at the difference and seeing everyone else's amazing progress. Just outstanding.
  • youuluvashh
    Options
    You all look amazing!!! Congrats on all your success this year and going forward!! :)
    I hope to be as successful in 2012!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!