3 years ago today I stepped into the gym and never looked ba

Options

Replies

• cnick21
    cnick21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! That motivation is the key to success..as you already have experienced!! Congratulations on your loss!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! You look TREMENDOUS!!!!!! Your outfit is rocking also and I love your shoes. Girl you totally ROCK!!!!! You done your thang and still doing it!!!! You are an INSPIRATION!!!!! Thanks for sharing and posting the before and after pictures.

thank you, the after pic was taken at a wedding for one of my husbands co workers, when ever we get together with them, I feel the need to really rock it.. lol
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Amazing, by the way I love the dress :)
  • cape_g
    cape_g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    very inspirational - you looks so happy, toned and healthy - great to see when I am just starting this big journey :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. Your story is amazing and so inspiring. i am only 8 lbs away from my original goal of 100 lb loss and to tell you the truth a little scared of maintaince. But you show while not easy it is doable.......
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    Very cool! I was just saying to my husband the other day...I'm not waiting to turn 40 (3 years to go!) to get healthy. The time is now and I WILL be fit and healthy by then. :) Thanks for this post!
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story . It has a been a wonderful journey. You have my upmost respect.
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on maintaining. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue on my journey. I'll keep you in my prayers too. Thank you.
  • Ibelieveinthislifetime
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing... It was just what I needed. That is my goal too.. I want to be at goal weight by 40! so I have just under 2 years to get there..

D`
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    the only thing i can say is WOW ! well done you did amazing job ! :D
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    look at your arms!!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!!! you are amazing.
  • Blohndie77
    Options
    You look so young and healthy! So happy for you.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Tami.....you ROCK! Your hard work and dedication have inspired so many. You look incredible and I know you feel even better than that! Thanks for reminding others that they CAN do it!
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    wow that is really amazing:)
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are remarkable! Congratulations!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow..so impressive! Congrats!!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    this post (or the fact that it was in the sidebar of my log in page) made me start over (again) today.

I'm going in to 2012 42 years old, 5'3 and 220lbs on the nose.

I plan on leaving it 50lbs lighter...and standing a little taller..thanks to your before and after pics, proving it can be done..thanks for sharing!

lisa
  • shantaraw
    shantaraw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!