Have you met anyone famous?

Options

Replies

• sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Antonio Sabato Jr (while he was running on the treadmill at the Four Seasons in NY), then met Samuel L. Jackson, Star, and Lynn Whitfield (at her home) . I used to be a personal assistant to a "director"
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The Wilson's of the Beach Boys are my distant cousins, even though Brian is the only one still alive.

Clint Eastwood when he was running for mayor of Carmel

Trace Adkins after one of his concerts in August
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It appears I have lived a very sheltered life. I haven't met anyone famous. Although my grandparents were quite wealthy and used to hang out with movie stars and such, so although I don't remember it, Marie Windsor (very old time movie actress) held me when I was a baby. The grandparents used to live in Bel Aire and hosted celebrity tennis tournaments on their private tennis court in the 50's and 60's. I missed all the fun!
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    *on vacation in maui i met MIKE WOLFE (skinny one from american pickers) and his wife.... his is EXACTLY THE SAME IN PERSON!!!! super nice guy.

*on the way back from maui i saw MICHAEL PSILAKIS ( from the food network) he was on our plane and i didn't actually meet him but he seemed like a **** ....although apparently he had had his *kitten* handed to him the night before at an iron chef fimling

*met AND HAVE A PICTURE WITH CARSON KRESSLEY (blond guy from queer eye)... meh nice enough but he did smell good.

*and i also didn't meet him but my 7th grade english teacher is EDWARD NORTON'S aunt
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Assuming we are talking about famous people we have actually had a conversation with?

the cast of the Guild including Felicia Day and Will Weton

Vern troyer

And I was private security of Olympic Gold medalist Dennis Hall for a day. Nice guy who really didn't need a bodyguard.

I've met/seen dozes of famous folks at conventions but I didn't "talk" with them so I don't count it.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Jared Leto.

That's all that matters. :heart:

He used to be my BIGGEST crush <3<3<3
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I spent two weeks at Neverland Ranch when I was little. It was super! I totally kicked Micheals *kitten* at pajama wrestling.

:laugh:

Who won at hide the sausage?
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MR T!! my hero when I was young!! He talked and talked. really nice
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I've met:

Ryne Sandberg (Chicago Cubs)
    Devin Hester (Chicago Bears - met him his rookie year before he became super famous... glad I got that photo!)

Oh, and I was in the same high school class as American Idol winner Lee Dewyze.

Woo. hoo.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Yeah! Former president Bill Clinton :)
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Prince Charles - came to our house and stroked my dog...true story lol
    Alan Rickman - I had a drink with him
    Glen Matlock (from the Sex Pistols) - I used to meet him a lot as he used to come into where I worked
    Celia Imrie (Actress from Calendar Girls, Bridget Jones) - Same as above
    Michael Maloney (Actor, lots of TV RSC, Films) - Spent about an hour talking to him at the same party as Alan Rickman
    Alan Titchmarsh
    I am so jealous - Alan and Alan!! LOL!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    The band members from AlterBridge. The lead singer of Coldplay (wandering through the crowd very drunk while the headliner they had just opened for was playing, got his autograph though). Mike Garrigan from Atheneaum.
    Too many Carolina Hurricanes players to name. Nearly all of the 2006 Stanley Cup winning team and several who have joined since then.
    All of last years Charlotte Checkers players, and all of this years Charlotte Checkers players.. not quite famous yet, but a couple have moved up to the big team.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Met Garth Brooks when I was 16. It was awesome. My Mom and I won backstage passes!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Mike Rowe
    Ty Pennington
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I met Prince William. And got a pic with him and my daughter which later made it in a major newspaper in Melbourne =)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    oh, and Maggie Gyllenhall was on a flight to MArtha's vineyard with me in 2005.
  • JenHoney
    JenHoney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Quentin Tarantino
    Fiona Apple
    Tina Fey
    Sean Penn & Robin Wright Penn
    Rachel McAdams (spent several hours with her- so fun)
    and I *almost* met Marilyn Manson, but was sorta intercepted by security. haha.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I worked in restaurants in Monterey, CA, I waited on Clint Eastwood's wife Dina Ruiz. She was extremely rude. I also waited on Doris Day, who was the sweetest little lady you could ever want to meet.

At the House of Blues in Chicago, I danced belly to belly with James Belushi. He smelled of sweat, cigars, and beer, but he was funny.
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Jim Adkins from Jimmy Eat World. <3
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Waylon Jennings
    Willy Nelson

Waylon and Willie!!! cool!