Options
    bump
  • cherylaclark
    cherylaclark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gmcwife1
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to use up the wonton wrappers I have in my refrigerator!

Another "muffin - not muffin" use? - I mix up all my ingredients for meatloaf (I use ground turkey) - weigh it up and separate it out to 6 equal portions and put them in each well of a large muffin tin... This way it cooks faster and you don't have to worry about slicing it up to portion size... It's already in portion size!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how I make my meatload too :smile:

I can't wait to try these lasagna cupcakes - they sound perfect to take to work for an easy microwave lunch!

~ Dori ~
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump

Awesome idea for portion control
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bumping for later. sounds delish
  • MandyRJ85
    Options
    sounds yuwwy. going to try it soon!!
  • MandyRJ85
    Options
    Yummy. Going to try tomorrow!!
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    these sound good, and I'm sure my partner and kids will like them too.

I don't think I've seen wonton wrappers in the supermarket here, but with a quick google around I see a few recipes to make them yourself so I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow

thanks! =)
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.:smile:
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just came back to get recipe....will let you know how they turn out in a few hours!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    these sound good, and I'm sure my partner and kids will like them too.

I don't think I've seen wonton wrappers in the supermarket here, but with a quick google around I see a few recipes to make them yourself so I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow

thanks! =)

At the Walmart I go to the Won Ton Wrappers are in the refrigerated section in the PRODUCE department. On the end where they have refrigerated salad dressings and such. Kinda hard to find but that's where mine are.

Good luck - these are soooo yummy!
  • lizajanetoo
    lizajanetoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    At the Walmart I go to the Won Ton Wrappers are in the refrigerated section in the PRODUCE department. On the end where they have refrigerated salad dressings and such. Kinda hard to find but that's where mine are.

Good luck - these are soooo yummy!

thanks! Tried one supermarket and they had none but I found them in the fresh pasta section in the fridge at woolworths, so will be making them tonight.
    Tried making my own yesterday but I gave up, too much work trying to roll them thin with a rolling pin, would be ok if I had a pasta rolling machine thingy I guess but the wrappers are cheap to buy and I now know where to find them lol =)
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!!! Thanks=0)
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to try ;D
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Made these last night. Thought they weren't going to turn out because my daughter made the sauce, but thinned it out, and put the turkey right in the sauce, not only did they turn out, but they were a hit with the family! Will make over and over!!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome! Thanks!