Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• CatchThatKitten
    Options
    Dear Practically Everyone who Walks Into My Bank,

I appreciate your business, more than you know. But if you're not on the person's account, don't ask for the person's account info! It's not yours! And when I tell you I can't give it to you, don't give me **** about it! And while you're at it, yes you do need to fill out a DEPOSIT SLIP to make a DEPOSIT. Fully. In its entirety. Yes, that means your full name. And address. And amount you're depositing. No, you can't abbreviate your city name- don't be lazy! And business owners, for Heaven's Sake, don't wait until Friday and deposit 80 frikin' bags into our night drop! We have **** to do in the morning, people, and especially after the weekend. Be considerate!!!

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Teller
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    The person,,, you mean only one!!! I've had a bad day, I could write to at least 4!::laugh: drinker:
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Boss' sister,

Ripping down the Hannuka menora I made out of tinsel and construction paper while whining that "we don't celebrate JEWISH holidays" is seriously anti-Semitic!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Dear Elderly Lady that Works Across the Hall:

Stop undressing me with your eyes.

Thanks.

hahahaha!!!!!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    One thing I hate is hearing something I only told one person... from someone else. I especially hate hearing it from more than one person. You completely ruined my trust and now I'm ruin whatever you owe. :D Not physically, of course, but it'll be enough.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This thread was a great idea...it has me laughing recklessly. Fortunately, no one has annoyed me so much today that I feel inclined to respond, but am cracking up at some of these, particularly the one about eye humping a guy at the gym.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Dear Staff Member,

I understand I work in a helpdesk environment - but calling me from across an entire working area to fix a problem in front of everyone is incredibly demeaning. Even without logging a helpdesk ticket, I assisted you. I fixed a locked up program on your computer but was not able to restore the temporary information on the screen (impossible to do with IE). Yet, you still call me a d*ck and decide to ignore me when I ask you to log a request AFTER this incident.

Can you please get f**&ked and know that I will not assist you without proper logging again. I have no issue helping anyone that may need it and can bend the rules for anyone, but you have lost that right you inconsiderate megac&nt.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Dear Gangbanging Idiot 3 Houses Down,

Thank you so much for the new atmosphere in our neighborhood. I can't tell you how we are all enjoying the nightly gunfire and drive-by shootings. Nothing quite like hitting the floor and crawling away from a window on a regular basis. Please go back where ever the Hell you came from and take your homies and rivals with you.
  • carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dear fellow employee - It would be greatly appreciated if you could take accountability for your work. I'm about done taking the blame for your mistakes.

Yours truly,

Your Peer!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    dear neighbours kid,

i am so over you hanging over my fence, peering into the back yard and being there the moment the car pulls up or the back door opens. i'm over my small kids being obsessed by you and your very impressive and showy off, know it all 10 year old antics. i don't have a problem with you in general, but i don't really want you in my life every single day of the school holidays. there is nothing wrong with chatting for 10 minutes and then getting back to your own life. hours on end, is just not on. sorry, bugger off and carry on with your own life. i have 2 kids , a partner and a business to look after, i don't need another kid.

oh, and if you spill the beans to my kids about the easter bunny or father christmas, it'll be on for young and old. so shut your mouth and talk to them appropriately like the 3 and 5 year olds they are.

thanks!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Dear Practically Everyone who Walks Into My Bank,

I appreciate your business, more than you know. But if you're not on the person's account, don't ask for the person's account info! It's not yours! And when I tell you I can't give it to you, don't give me **** about it! And while you're at it, yes you do need to fill out a DEPOSIT SLIP to make a DEPOSIT. Fully. In its entirety. Yes, that means your full name. And address. And amount you're depositing. No, you can't abbreviate your city name- don't be lazy! And business owners, for Heaven's Sake, don't wait until Friday and deposit 80 frikin' bags into our night drop! We have **** to do in the morning, people, and especially after the weekend. Be considerate!!!

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Teller

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

well put! bravo!!!!!

do you work at wells fargo?
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Dear Friend,

I KNOW you have several diseases. I KNOW you hurt in many different places on many different days. I KNOW you have migraines, can't eat real food because it makes you sick. I KNOW the chemo a couple years ago took your sense of smell and taste, but for God's sake, FORCE SOME FOOD DOWN YOUR THROAT OR YOU WILL STARVE TO DEATH!!! You are NOT a kid and I will not play your mother.

k, ttyl, Kat
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dear Lazy Shopper,
    I really appreciate the way you ALWAYS unload the shopping cart and LEAVE IT RIGHT WHERE YOU UNLOADED IT! Because of your selfishness everyone else must get out and move it so that they can park there. This is especially fun if its raining! There is also the probability that it may roll down the hill and dent someones elses brand new car that they worked so very hard to purchase. But you do not care at all. If someones cart rolled into your junker you would never know it because of the way you treat not only other peoples belongings but yours as well. You are such a selfish person that you cannot walk the 100 feet to the shopping cart corral and leave your cart where it is supposed to be left. Just imagine if EVERYONE left their cart where they unloaded it, then YOU would not have a place to park your piece of crap auto. The whole world does NOT revolve around you! The walk would really do you some good and may help eleviate the mega calories from the super size bags of potato chips, the cases of full calorie cokes and the sacks of candy bars you purchased with the food stamps obtained from the taxpayers. The only thing that is more pathetic than yourself is the way you justify this action by claiming you are helping the store provide work for some kid. Guess what...he or she would have this job without your stupidity.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying person...

Quit annoying me! With your self-pity whiiny attitude. I tried to be your friend, however, your drama is too much for me to take. you thrive in chaos and I just can't do that.

Sorry you think I hate you now because we can't hang out Saturday because my daughter is moving home, this was unforseen at the time I made plans, and I have my priorities straight unlike you who would rather go out on christmas and NYE than spend it with your family. But you enjoy the bar and all your friends. And I do find it funny how I got your daughters Christmas presents and they are STILL sitting here! You can't "afford" gas to come and get them, however you can afford to go out and drink and you can afford the gas to go to the bar.

2012 I will be slowly phasing you out of my life. I want to cut you off completely but I seriously worry about about your mental health. We have grown apart and now its just time to part ways. There were good times in our friendship. But they are over now.

Thank you.
  • RonneyKay
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders;) Thanks for the thread!
  • RonneyKay
    Options
    Dear Lazy Shopper,
    I really appreciate the way you ALWAYS unload the shopping cart and LEAVE IT RIGHT WHERE YOU UNLOADED IT! Because of your selfishness everyone else must get out and move it so that they can park there. This is especially fun if its raining! There is also the probability that it may roll down the hill and dent someones elses brand new car that they worked so very hard to purchase. But you do not care at all. If someones cart rolled into your junker you would never know it because of the way you treat not only other peoples belongings but yours as well. You are such a selfish person that you cannot walk the 100 feet to the shopping cart corral and leave your cart where it is supposed to be left. Just imagine if EVERYONE left their cart where they unloaded it, then YOU would not have a place to park your piece of crap auto. The whole world does NOT revolve around you! The walk would really do you some good and may help eleviate the mega calories from the super size bags of potato chips, the cases of full calorie cokes and the sacks of candy bars you purchased with the food stamps obtained from the taxpayers. The only thing that is more pathetic than yourself is the way you justify this action by claiming you are helping the store provide work for some kid. Guess what...he or she would have this job without your stupidity.

OMG, I HATE this... and i HATE it when they leave their cart behind my car! that is even worse!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Dear Elderly Lady that Works Across the Hall:

Stop undressing me with your eyes.

Thanks.
    \\\

My bad sorry. :blushing:
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Oh, this is going to be fun AND very much needed.....

Dear Earon,

Why do you tell me that we will make plans on a certain night and then never call? Why do you text me at 4:30 in the freakin' morning to tell me that you're sorry, you had to work and that you really wanted to see me that night? Why do you go on to tell me you're going to call the next day to make plans and...surprise, you don't?

We have a great time together. But lately I'm feeling like A) you have an army of girls to choose from and I'm just not that important to you. B) You are confused and really don't know what you want. C) Really busy at work. This is afterall, your busy season and I totally get that D) All of the above.

When you kiss me, you awaken me and thrill me. You frustrate and anger me, yet I still smile when I think of you. Damn men!

Men always say they just want a woman who is honest and speaks directly.....well how's this Earon.....

You'll never have a lady worth having if you constantly disrespect her!!

Babs
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have another. I'm tired today so a lot annoys me...

Dear son,

Stop asking for a facebook, you are only 8 year's old, it's not that great anymore anyway! Son, stop throwing a fit because I won't give you another snack, when you get a job and buy the groceries, you can eat whatever you want. 1 snack is all you need. Your whinny attitude is about to drive my crazy. I love you but stop it, and for the number one annoying thing you keep doing today that is driving me very crazy is, PLEASE STOP SINGING "Baby" by Justin B. I understand you said you want to be like him because he get's all the girls, but PLEASE???

Thank you :)
    Love you,
    Mom
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Dear hairdresser:
    WTF you did to my hair!!!!! :sad: