30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered this from Amazon and I can't wait for it to arrive. Problem is, estimated dispatch date is 13-18 January.

At least I have something to look forward too.
  • PrincessLou71186
    Options
    I have just ordered this from Amazon and I can't wait for it to arrive. Problem is, estimated dispatch date is 13-18 January.

• PrincessLou71186
    Options

• iWillDoIt183233
    iWillDoIt183233 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, my body is quite sore, but sure will get over it. Looking forward to day 30 and seeing results
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day of the 30 day shred and I'm curious how those of you who are also doing this are tracking it in My fitness pal. Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

I was using my HRM (which isn't top of the range) & it was only showing 90cals burned for the 25mins which to me for the intensity didn't sound right (I'm 193 pounds & 5'4). SO, I went to a website & put in my stats (age, gender, height, weight) & it said for high intense workout I should burn approximately 230 cals. So I just add it into my exercise diary as that.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    question for those doing 30DS... is this all you do at night for a workout? or do you add something else every night? I started this program and then stopped a week or so ago... mind as well start it up again! :)

I'm just doing this for the moment to see how the 30 days work for me :smile:
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I just started 30DS. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I hope this helps me with loosing weight. I do about an hour's worth of moderate to intense cardio 50-70 minutes 5x a week and then do 30DS after. I seriously hope it helps because I haven't lost a pound of an inch since Dec 22 and my diet hasn't faltered either...
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Invitations have been sent to everyone!!!!!!!! :D Thanks for joining and wanting to help motivate and inspire each other to do well in this challenge! I'm so excited to have everyone together! :)

Once you approve the group invite, I have a topic where we can discuss how we feel and also help motivate each other during the beginning days. I also have a thread to post your beginning stats. good luck everyone!
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    Completed day 5 today and it's only 9.09am! This is huge for me, I'd normally never wake up earlier than I have to to fit in a workout, but I did it and I'm so proud of myself. Now to get through a 9 hour shift on my feet and then back to bed, sleepy sleepy.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    please add me too!! my first day was yesterday, and i could use some motivation.
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what Shredding is? I've seen it on message boards but I've never heard of it!
  • HAPage24
    HAPage24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Today is Day 3 for me.
  • mushergirl
    mushergirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A question for all you 30 day shredders. I broke my hip and have had surgery twice on it in 8 years so I have to be careful with the execises I do. No jumping, running, burpees or deep lunges. Before I go out and buy this video I wanted to ask others opinions on if this video would be a good choice for me. I have Jillian Michaels Begginners backside workout and love it so wanted to get more of her stuff but dont' want to waste my money if I can't do the majority of the excercises. Thanks for any info you can give me.
  • Jene1212
    Jene1212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me in. Today was my first day. Thanks!
  • Swtmelissa19690
    Options
    I'm interested but not sure what the 30 day shred is :-)
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm in. I started yesterday with a friend from work. She is not on MFP, but I'd be happy to join.
  • steffy1724
    steffy1724 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday! :)
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SO, I went to a website & put in my stats (age, gender, height, weight) & it said for high intense workout I should burn approximately 230 cals. So I just add it into my exercise diary as that.

What website did u go to?
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm interested but not sure what the 30 day shred is :-)
    It's a Jillian Michael's DVD. It has 3 levels that you're supposed to do in 30 days and supposedly u could lose up to 20 pounds. Alot of people lose inches.
  • Ekirstin2
    Options
    I'd like to join. Just got the video. I haven't had any time to look at it yet. I will start today!