For women with big ummm chests.....

Options
lizzue
lizzue Posts: 276 Member
I went running today and forgot my head phones so (little tip) I shoved it down me cleavage. And could here it clear as day! Lol enjoy! :-)

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i actually do this all the time lol im glad to know im not the only one lol and well hey question do you wear a sports bra when you run if so what brand im struggling to find one that holds the girls down lol
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    That's where i put my phone when i'm working out too.. even when I do have my headphones. The girls keep it in place! :tongue:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Cleavage makes for the best place to place things. I often use it to stash things for safe keeping. :) Who needs pockets!?!?!?!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I wear two! Gotta tame em some how! Need the extra support!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have to wear a workout bra so I don't hurt myself or someone else. ;)
  • ang650
    ang650 Posts: 6
    Options
    Your clevage also produces sweat, so beware of "water damage"
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am always shoving my MP3 player in my bra and sometimes my cell phone on the other side :blushing: when I take walks - saves me from having to carry a purse and most of my pants don't have pockets!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I dont have big ones but I do this too!! haha Stuff my phone in my little (:blushing: ) cleavage and run safely. I do put my phone in a little ziplock baggy so it doesn't get wet from my delicious sweat!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a cellphone.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    On any given night out, you can find a cell phone, lip gloss, multiple ID's and cash....

On one side...
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I keep ALL SORTS of stuff there! Who needs a purse am I right? hhaaha
  • chovest81
    Options
    some of my work out tanks have little pockets by the shoulder to put an mps player in but i use it for my phone
  • TakuraHunt
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

YES haha
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I clip my Ipod Shuffler to my sports bra and stuff the earphone cord inside.. The ... cleavage... helps hold it still :P
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

yes but not for long periods of time.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    i actually do this all the time lol im glad to know im not the only one lol and well hey question do you wear a sports bra when you run if so what brand im struggling to find one that holds the girls down lol

I feel the same way- I'm a 36DD-

I'm so bad tht I have an OLD champion bra that I've had for about 3 years- I love it, can't find another like it- the style has been discontinued- the wire has popped out of the side so many times it can't be sewn anymore- I love the bra so much I have no duct taped it to keep the wire in so that I can keep wearing it! So sad.....