For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• tbkelly6
    Options
    I do it sometime when I have gear on that has no pockets. These double Ds keep that Ipod in place with no problem!lol The only thing I don't like about my boobs is that I am always finding small bits of food in my bra....I know TMI, but does that happen to anyone else?
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    So what I am getting from this is it's not a new concept.... No? Ah well I will speak to some of me flat chested mates. They can get jealous! :-D x
  • lizzue
    Options
    I do it sometime when I have gear on that has no pockets. These double Ds keep that Ipod in place with no problem!lol The only thing I don't like about my boobs is that I am always finding small bits of food in my bra....I know TMI, but does that happen to anyone else?

Crumbs and v-necks are a no no :-)
  • lizzue
    Options

Crumbs and v-necks are a no no :-)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    too funny, but yes the girls do come in handy...cell phone, lipstick, money, id.
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    they turn me into a sucker..im just saying :)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    LOL, Im a size G and I am not running anywhere with these things. I wish I could but in the end I always get hit in the face!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I put my phone in there all the time but not when I'm working out. I might have to try that though. One time I got embarassed because my phone started ringing while I was in public, so of course I had to get it & talk about awkward. LOL
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You can open beer with them too.... OMG There better then a swiss army knife and more fun too....
    I wear two bras plus a tank with a built in bra when I go to the gym. It is amazing what ends up inbetween the layers. phone, gym card, locker key. and everything stays dry becuase its in the outer layer. I have come home from nights out when I was younger to find beer caps in my cleavage :blushing:

LMAO!!! It's amazing what I have found in my bra at the end of a night!!!! :smokin:

I say the same about my couch
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    THIS!!!!
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Worked out real well for me till my phone started having problems. I took it to Apple and when he took the case off the back all this water came out..condensation, not sweat, but still..Gross! I was embarrassed. The moisture and condensation screwed up my touch screen. Had to replace the phone.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Actually, not BETWEEN where all the sweat accumulates, but off to the side and up near the edge - stays in perfectly all the time without two bras (2? sheesh). As for sweat accumulation, I am plucking the dang thing out to change the song on a frequent enough basis so that sweat doesn't have an opp to collect.

Also, I only own a $20 mp3 player, so any damage done to it is not going to break the bank.
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    ummm .. best post ever!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ok so I dont put the phone in my cleavage it on the top right under the strap. Really reduce any sweat exposure.lol
    However when going out I usually stick my debit card, phone ,lipstick in there and have my keys on a clip so they clip to my pants its great and no purse to keep track of
  • richelle67
    Options
    Underwire popping out issue..I have had that problem with expensive bras from victoria secret. I would ditch the bra when it happened. But my husband took the wire cutter to it and cut off just a little bit of the end to make it shorter and than bent it down and shoved it back in and it doesn't come out of the bra anymore. In fact, he did it to 2 of my bras that I washed in the washer and shouldn't have and saved me $100 in new bras!
  • joyfulnoise100
    joyfulnoise100 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

You are not alone!! :)

I've heard great things about these bras, but have been loathe to purchase one until I'm closer to my goal weight (they're not very cheap).

http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/302201.do
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm forever keeping everything in my 2 purses. Right now, I have my cell, my id, my employee card, some cash and my car keys. When I used to go out to bars or clubs at night, I'd at a minimum, have cell, id, cash, car keys, cigarettes and a lighter all shoved in there, and the best thing, is you can't even tell, no point in bulking up your pockets!

Oh, and I don't sweat, I have a genetic disorder so I don't have to worry about anything getting wet.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret bras but the underwires do pop through eventually. I like the idea of cutting down the wire. It would definitely save me some money.
  • fitrunnermd
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. nice to know I'm not alone in using the girls to carry stuff.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread....I now see why the "fanny pack" went out of style.