Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• mindlemoo
    Options
    Dear upstairs tenants,

I know I live below you and am a fairly late-night person myself but I have to drive 3 hours tomorrow starting at 8am and I'd like to go to bed! Could you please turn down your TV? I'm so tired of complaining about your noise almost every day! I'm sorry you work weird shifts, find a different job, or move to a house where you have no direct neighbors! Just like the last 2 tenants before you, I will evict you if you don't start keeping it down!

Your landlady!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Please explain to me why when I was doing dishes this morning I noticed LIVE CRICKETS on the shelf above the sink! I HATE BUGS. YOU KNOW THIS. And what in the hell made you think that leaving them in my KITCHEN was appropriate?! If you can't figure out the proper place to put their food, I'm going to introduce your frogs to Craigs List.

Sincerely,
    Uber Pissed Wife

LMMFAO!!!!! I have toads and their "food" same as yours gets out of the tank all the time...woke up on night with a cricket on me...I jumped up screaming and then my hubby started laughing at me telling me I had crotch crickets:) smile...at least you don't have those:laugh: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • mindlemoo
    Options
    Dear Selfish Co-workers,

Thanks for faking injuries and illnesses the 2 weeks around Christmas & New Years Eve. You don't seem to care that some of us should have been off, but had to work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day to pick up your slack for you not being here. I know you think you are better than the rest of us, but do you really think we should welcome you back? Everyone knows you were faking it..it is such a joke. You think you screwed mgmt, but you actually screwed your fellow co-worker. Did you ever think of that? Probably not because you are so selfish. You really lost respect in your co-workers eyes. But I know you don't care. It is sad that we have to work with people like you.

Your fellow co-worker

My co-worker did this to me around thanksgiving. When her pay check was $30 cause she only worked one day... mine was close to $400 cause I got her holiday pay and some overtime!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Dear sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law,

Have you ever considered that my reactions and actions are a flow on effect from yours? Have you ever considered that it might be you who is the problem here, not someone else?

It would be really appreciated if you could stop making assumptions and keep your opinions to yourself. You might think you know what's going on, but you only know about one third of the story. You say you never take sides but you always do.

I see how you are all blinded by your own opinions and that you will never change. I only hope one day you will be able to take the blindfolds off and learn to expand your narrow minds. In the meantime, if you have a problem, try telling someone who cares.

OMG...^^ this....word for freakin word! lol!!!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP 'friend'

You invited me to be your friend once and I accepted. After a couple of weeks I got sick of you filling up my news feed with 'poor me' posts, so I deleted you. A week or so later you must have noticed, because you sent me a new invite. I felt bad, so I accepted you again. After 3 days - I was annoyed by you so I deleted you again... Now you keep sending me new friend requests every day. Get the hint! We have nothing in common and I dont want to be your friend. I wish you well on your journey honestly I do - but I cant take any more 'its not fair, you all lose more weight than I do' or 'life sucks because noone invited me to anything for new years eve' or 'I uploaded a new photo and all I can see is my fat stomach, its not fair you all have flat stomachs'... OMG - go and seek attention somewhere else. You have almost 200 MFP friends and while I notice the same select 15 or so respond by telling you how pretty you are, how flat your stomach is and how they'd kill for your body - I am not one of them. Please stop sending me friend requests because I am going to keep deleting them.

Thanks.
    Someone who doesnt want to be your friend.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Dear Bratty Eigth Graders,

I am sick and tired of you talking while I am talking. I am also tired of you asking me if you need your book today after I have told you numerous times that you will need your book everyday through the end of January. Tooken, I seen, ain't, sleeped, ect. are either not words, or are being used incorrectly. If you have nothing of value to contribute to our daily learning environment, or all you have to say are derragatory remarks about your peers, then shut your little traps! No, I will not accept your late work or give you extra credit. No, I will not explain why you need to move to another desk, when you know very well that sitting where you are is causing a disruption. I am sick and tired of how you all take for granted the fact that you live in a free country where you do not have to pay for your education. Oh, and for God sakes bring a freakin' pen, it's an English class, we will be writing!
    Signed,
    Your disgruntled teacher (A.K.A. Babysitter)
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Dear Homeslice Stock Associate in Wal-Mart,

It was cute that you sang to me while I was pushing my groceries around, even though I'm a few years older than you, and I was seriously flattered! It was not at all cute when you asked if you could "Get up on that" and asked if I would like to be "Stuffed like Whoa". After informing you that I am happily married, I wanted to rip your sac off like a paper-towel when you said "He ain't gotta know. He ain't no real man" *kitten* you and please learn some manners. I dearly pray that you don't have the ability to pick women up with that weak *kitten*.

Sincerely,

The girl with the "ghetto booty" and the pissed off Hubbs.
  • mindlemoo
    Options
    Dear Exboyfriend,

Just because I block you from my phone, does not mean it's ok to call me private from your girlfriends phone because you need money. Just you wait till I figure out her number and I will block that one too. Just sayin.

Sincerely,
    Door mat
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Dear 17 year old son,

I am sick and tired of your funky attitude!!! You keep saying you are moving out when you gradute HS in 4 months! I am counting down the days and I will help you pack!!! I love you!!!

Love Mom!!!
  • MrsFantastic
    Options
    Dear hot eye candy.
    It would be nice if you showed up everyday and batted your eye lashes at me, but alas that is not your plan. Instead i am graced with some of the funkyest funk that even george clinton wouldnt approve!
    You dont gotta bring the funk!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mookie the cat,

Please do not jump over me when I am on my laptop on the sofa. It freaks me out...and it's rude!

Thanks.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Dear mothers of obnoxious boys at dinner,
    Just because your child says "excuse me" doesn't mean your child is polite.
    *YELLING*
    "ExcuseMeWaiterINeedExtraRanch, ExcuseMeWaiterIWantMore, ExcuseMeWaiterGiveMeSomeSoup......."
    Please teach them that after you INTERRUPT someone, it is polite for them to ACKNOWLEDGE you before you continue to be rude!
    Oh, and I know it's the mountains, but dirty sweats, ugh boots and a flannel probably ISN'T the most flattering thing on you...even IF they DID match.

Sincerely,
    Thanks for bothering the ENTIRE restaurant
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dear scales...
    I know I shouldnt stand on your everyday... BUT this morning you told me I gained 1.5 kg since yesterday. You suck! Be nice to me tomorrow and i wont throw you in the bin. Thanks!

BAHAHAHA brilliant :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Dear Rae,

Why do you break your own heart?

Sincerely,
    Rae
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Dear people of my school,
    I want to kill you all.

That's just the hunger talking, since your goal is only 550 calories, and you are usually under that with exercise.

And with a self-image problem so bad that you think you need to eat just 550 calories, there is probably very little at school actually against you, that you might not be bringing on yourself in some manner.

But be careful, a messed up mind can cause messed up actions you'll regret later, if not sooner.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Dear boy who only wants to sleep with me,

Stop saying that you are a nice person that wants to date me. Obviously your reputation speaks for itself, and by sleeping with an ungodly amount of people the whole two years that I've known you is NOT going to make me want to be with you. You are NOT hot ****, nor are you worth my time. Stop trying to fill my head with the fact that you've "changed" and want to be a "better person". You are a low life sack of **** and even if I did decide to have sex with you, we both know that you wouldn't even think about talking to me ever again. I'm a classy, respectable person and I don't want or deserve ANYTHING you have to offer. Get the hint.

Sincerely,

The girl who will NEVER sleep with you.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Dear **** of a manager,

stop talking to me about how you wish you could still make love with your wife at home and then winking at me /: ... and saying that I need to lose weight. eff you *kitten*!
  • hereiskristina
    Options
    Dear (well too many of them to list),
    I asked a question of what a turnip taste like, "Ewww" is not the answer I was looking for. "Gross" was not either. I'm sure you who said that, never tried one and is just like I have been saying "Gross" or "EW" to something that you were always told was gross without trying it for yourself. You can't possibly think something is "EWW" unless you have tasted it, I know 2 of you have never tried them, because 2 of you think anything that is "Healthy" is "EWW" serioulsy? And I am taking everything to far? Please!!! Sorry if me wanting to try new things and get myself on a healthy life style is taking things to far to you. It's about me, not you anyway :)...

Sincerely,
    The one you were talking about by going to far ;)

For the record, I love turnips!
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Dear everyone in this thread

I am very sorry I annoyed you all the past few days, but I'm really upset that you felt the need to vent it out by posting in this thread!