what's for lunch!?!

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    A big salad with chopped turkey ,fresh pineapple chunks, and tea.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Annie Chuns sprouted brown rice bowl (half)
    Mixed greens with carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and bell peppers
    Large mug of earl grey
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    "I had 1/3 c black beans mixed w/ 1/4 avocado, tomato, onion, garlic, hot sauce and lemon juice (all sauteed) sprinkled w/ mozzarella cheese in a La Tortilla Whole Wheat tortilla. It was 284 calories of yummy goodness! " - staclo

mmmm...that sounds very good! Thay may have to be my dinner!
  • Katt
    Katt Posts: 8
    Options
    Have you tried Truvia? It's a granulated sweetener with no aspertane and it taste great.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I'm having a...
    Tofu and wilted spinich salad with walnuts
    Yogurt with wheat germ
    Mug of earl grey
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Have you tried Truvia? It's a granulated sweetener with no aspertane and it taste great.
    I have tried it and I like it a lot. Antthing to get away from aspertane. I do missed my SF jello and SF pudding tho. What can I make to replace it?
    Calie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey ""MAID"" Your lunch sounds good. My grandaughter and i are going out to a Mexican place for lunch. Hope I choose wisley. Wil post what I have when we get back.
    Calie
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A big green pepper cut up into strips w/ 2 tbs light ranch as dip. I tbs peanut butter & 1 tbs sugar free jam on 1 pc of whole wheat bread. 1 dannon light & fit yogurt. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    It's just way too nice out to be inside so hubbz fired up the grill, grilled some hot dogs & burgers. Had a little picnic outside with our 3 year old.

~Jo :flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I had chicken fajitas with sour cream and quacamole No tortilla no beans no fried rice. It was filling and I feel like I got my money worth.
    Calie
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    I had tabbouleh, it's like a cold cous cous salad. I use whole wheat cous cous, and add tomatoe, avocado, kalamata olives, capers, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice, tumeric, oregano, olive oil, and whatever else sounds good that's in the fridge. toss it all together and munch! It's flavorful, interesting, and changeable, so it doesn't get boring. I had half a frozen banana a bit later as a snack, they are so good! Almost like an ice cream bar!!!:love:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I had...
    1 cup of edamame
    1 cup cherries
    1/2 cup steamed sprouted brown rice

For a snack I plan of having some raw snow peas, celery, broccoli, and carrots sans dressing
  • Weightogo
    Weightogo Posts: 2
    Options
    I am having a lean cuisine. My favorite is the chicken ceaser bowl. Yummmmmmm.

:wink:
  • red_july
    red_july Posts: 13
    Options
    campbell's sirloin burger soup & a diet rootbeer
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Every Friday at work I have a 6" roast beef toasted wheat sub with mustard. I could lower the calories further by getting rid of the cheese (that might come eventually) but I got rid of the mayo instead:smile: I always bring my lunch to work during the week but Friday is the day I have something different
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Today is my birthday. 32. I'm still in my prime.

Fiberone Bar for breakfast and some fruit.
    Morning snack; two hardboiled eggs, no yolk and non-fat yogurt
    I had some grilled chicken breast (no skin) for lunch. Black Beans. Homemade coleslaw. Couple handfulls of Smart Balance popcorn.
    Tonight I'm gonna get a big fat steak.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Today is my birthday. 32. I'm still in my prime.

Fiberone Bar for breakfast and some fruit.
    Morning snack; two hardboiled eggs, no yolk and non-fat yogurt
    I had some grilled chicken breast (no skin) for lunch. Black Beans. Homemade coleslaw. Couple handfulls of Smart Balance popcorn.
    Tonight I'm gonna get a big fat steak.
    Happy 22nd Birthday!!:wink:
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    whole wheat rotini pasta
    hubbz homemade pasta sauce
    2 buttermilk biscuits
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I plan on having...

boca spicy chicken patty
    large mesculan greens salad with walnuts and dried cranberries
    tea
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I am planning on having a cup of Amy's Organic Alphabet soup (fat free) and a 1 1/2 cups of Dole's very veggie salad mix with Wish Bone's Salad Spritzer (Honey Mustard). And possibly 2 Country Choice's Organic Iced Oatmeal Cookies. I'm excited for lunch...hungry already!!! :happy: