What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• moocowmoos
    moocowmoos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A really expensive tailored suit. Also, I want to do a Tough Mudder and the Men's Health Urbanathlon.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    no sexy clothes and i wanna get a sexy picture like a pinup or biker chick style done of myself and my boyfriend promised when i get to my goal he will buy my a leather vest to show off my belly and taas
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,640 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Biscuits
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm taking a 15 day cruise of the Hawaiian Islands! It'll be a wonderful treat for hard work!! I'll just have to stay away from the buffet tables...LOL
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Taking a Trip to Melbourne (about a 45 min plane ride)
    Where I shall take a week out and shop, go out, shop, get my hair done, shop and go on the theme park rides I was too big to fit on last time! Oh..and shop! :D
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hopefully by shifting a few ill get faster on my bike so ill win a nice shiny trophy double bonus
  • nicksaysnever
    Options
    I'll be buying myself a cute retro bikini and hitting the beaches all summer long.
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    Get a bellybutton piercing. I got a tattoo once and it hurt like hell. Worth it, but not sure I'd do it again lol
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm finally getting the convertible I've wanted for the last forty damned years. James Bond, move over!
  • RainbowDream83
    Options
    two hookers and an eight ball

:heart: MSI
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.

I am also getting another great tattoo. The lower back tattoo that I have been wanting (well it is almost a half back tattoo), a new wardrobe and I will also have my health back.

My health is the greatest reward I can give myself.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    New boobies... I am hoping I won't need them but 30 lbs is a lot and usually it comes from the fattiest ares! SMH

My 1/2 way goal was a tattoo.. getting that soon!

You have to reward yourself.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    A sexy dress from Pinupgirlclothing.com and a night out in the city!

Doom cookie! SO love that store. I'm going to buy a bunch of clothes from there when I reach goal. :D
  • teagan911
    Options
    Family pictures. We have 4 kids and have never gotten a professional picture done. I have always been too ashamed of my body.
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    My reward will be my wedding photos and proving to my kids that if you try then you can!!
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    a new coach purse.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    besides the pure fact of knowing i did it? ..the wonderful compliments!!!!! also my health has improved immensely in the past two years . every time i get out of bed without struggle is a reward to me . i was wheel chair bound two years ago because i was so heavy i couldnt carry my own weight any more.. and of course a much more active lifestyle. its a huge reward to be having all this energy. i cannot imagine when i meet my goal!
  • alsilecchia
    Options
    My New husband lol .. Is a New Yorker and a 9/11 first responder and we have been to NYC twice I tire out so quick from all the walking so this year I want to be able to enjoy all the sight seeing and touring he wants to show me and enjoy it not just huff and puff thur it
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii with my hubby !!
    :love: