Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    My starting weight was 250, also heaviest I've ever been. Lost 5lb this week but a long way to go. Log in everyday and also looking for friends on here. Feel free to add me :-) x x
  • KwilsonStPeteFL
    KwilsonStPeteFL Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this post! I'm at 221 today, highest weight 240 and have a long journey in front of me. Please add me if you want to encourage each other. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My highest was 249, 2 years ago! Currently at 227.2 and have been 200+ for about 10 years! I keeping trying and haven't given up but there are moments when I am so discouraged! Adding you and any other ladies feel free to add me, I love my MFP friends!
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have struggled hard with weight most of my life. When I quit drinking I gained most of my weight then. I hit my highest weight at 225 lbs and now weight 203 (its probably water weight to be honest) . I am always looking for new friends and supporters. Feel free to add me. Best wishes on reaching your goals.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am Here too! in the same boat - feel free to add me too - the more support for us all the better!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm not over 200 anymore, but I sure use to be. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I don't have any major secrets, but I'm always there for support!

Cheers!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am at 208, down from 353!
  • angelica2311
    angelica2311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! Highest was 250, found myself crying in the mirror one day and couldn't take it any more, lost 32 lbs then gained 12 lbs back, do to way too much stress in my life!! Emotional eater. I made a committment to myself this year to go for gold and get down to 180lbs as a start and then keep going from there, and I am starting off with the HCG diet for 21 days, and have lost 5 lbs in three days. Woot Woot! I started to track on MFP and that seems to help as well as the friendly encourage from everyone! Add me as well!
  • tinkbell50
    tinkbell50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 300 and am down to 232. It's taken me a year to lose all that. I still have a lot to lose and am scared about maintaining (when the time finally comes). I really love the encouragement on MFP, so add me as a friend and we'll do this together. :)
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    Hey, I am 262 and 6ft. I have about 85 lbs to go which seems like an awful long way away. Feel free to had me :)

I'm 6' too :-)
  • lacarka
    lacarka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lauren. I am a Registered Nurse who works 12 hour shifts and a married mom of 3. I am 31 and have made too amny excuses as I have watched my weight climb over the years. I am looking for support to actually accomplish my goal this time around. As I am new, I have not quite figured out how to request friends on here but would love to get a buddy system together for encouragement and to keep each other honest. Please message me if you are like minded.Tthanks!
  • V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i'm a full time student and i work at a daycare (:
    i'm currently about 225lbs and it isnt an easy life but good news for us big girls... the first several come off easy! good luck and if you need a weight loss buddy i can be REALLY supportive and REALLY motivating (: (:
  • Mzholly
    Mzholly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 275, Never been small, just looking to hit that 170 mark. I have about 100lbs to go!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I started out at 305, 300 was pretty much my breaking point. Now I'm down to 283 as of today and I'm ready to get back on track! Looking around the message boards I noticed most members I came across are under 200. It might be just a coincidence but are there any girls like me out there?

Anyway, I've been home sick the past four days and just couldn't take it anymore. So I got up off my bum, put on sneakers, and jogged for the first time in my life. Soooo I lasted 5 whole minutes with much effort and walked another 15. It was just about agonizing but I did it!

I'm in school full time and i work on a brain injury unit at a hospital nearby. I have a gym membership to Planet Fitness and I'm going to start going 3-5 times a week like I did during the summer. I'm starting Weight Watchers either this week or next.

Anybody starting out on the same page? I could use a weight loss buddy :)

I can empathize with you. My heaviest weight was where you are at now (283)...it was a breaking point for me as well. I was in denial. The last time I weighed on Monday I was 204 and will probably be waving by to the 200s by next week, so I guess I won't be in the club anymore...but I tell you this, you are doing great because you are doing something about it and pressing forward. Keep up the great work!
  • ReynaGarcia
    Options
    I'm 231.5 as of Thurs... My high weight has been..268. that i know of .... Yes, we are out there, really wanna be @ 205...But I have Plateaued and havent went below 220...ugh...
  • shanaekart
    shanaekart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started just this past tuesday and have lost 6 lbs so far! My starting weight was 266. I couldn't stand it anymore! Good job jogging, I don't know if I could make it 5 minutes even! Last June till November I went to the gym at 9 a.m. Monday-Friday, then I got sick one week and I haven't been back. My husband and I plan on going to together next week. I'm excited.

GOOD LUCK!
  • inspirem
    Options
    Hi Colleen-
    I am 234 lbs and 5'7". Feel free to add me as a buddy (and anyone else). Trust me (and as you know) there are lots of us girls 200 lbs+. I will look to see if there is a 200+ pound support group here. If not, I will create one. You are not alone and we are all here for each other.

Did you start that group?
  • cawfeesong
    Options
    287lbs here.
  • inspirem
    Options
    I'm 231.5 as of Thurs... My high weight has been..268. that i know of .... Yes, we are out there, really wanna be @ 205...But I have Plateaued and havent went below 220...ugh...

I haven't been able to get below 225...ugh!
  • sskcrm
    sskcrm Posts: 9
    Options
    270 to start with, just want to get to 200. After that the goal is 150. You are not alone!