What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My original motivation to lose weight was the knowledge that I want to start a family at around 28 years old, and I refuse to let my past bad health impact on someone I love by getting pregnant at a less-than-healthy weight. I'm 24 now. Plenty of time, I suppose, if I can keep at it, but that's my final reward - giving myself permission to start a family.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Surfing lessons! :D

ooooohhh...nice one!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Being able to go on the waiting list for IVF treatment.

Everything else doesn't seem worth it.

Not for one minute saying anyone else's rewards are meaningless or anything else, they are not, you all deserve to go shopping to get a whole new wardrobe, you have worked hard and deserve it.

For me being told I will never be a Mum unless I lose weight was just too much to handle and everything else in the world seemed to pail in comparison.

Ohhhh, best of luck to you!!!! You will be a fantastic mother! =]

For me, I want a swimming suit and a photo session. Nothing fancy but some new pics of the new me would be nice.
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I have 2. I love tattoos and there is one I want to get that would go along my rib cage and hip. The 2nd gift I bought myself tonight. I am just that optomistic. haha. I am going to Costa Rica in February. I might not be at my goal weight by then, but my first goal was to be able to rock a bikini and I will for sure be able to do that by February. :-)
  • lindabarnett25
    Options
    I want a whole new wardrobe!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    to pat myself on the back :D
  • punkin79314
    Options
    We are going on a cruise!
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    1. A tattoo I designed a while ago
    2. A bottle of COCO Chanel parfum
    3. New clothes (Spandex lots and lots of spandex :D
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have lots of smaller size jeans and i will wear them as a reward they are good as new I never wore them cuz they wont fit :)
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    to pat myself on the back :D

thats good and cheap!
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.

I'm planning a new tattoo when I reach my goal too. Gonna be by a very good artist and cost an absolute fortune but I'll deserve it lol
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    a pandora bracelet. every 3 months that i stay at goal, i add another charm
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    A skydive! :happy:
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    A huge shopping spree without regrets since all my old clothes are too baggy alredy and I am only down about 30% to where I want to be :P
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a photo shoot at Glamour Shots so I have photographic evidence! :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.
    I binge eat for 24 hours.

This is on top of the weekly "free day" and monthly 8 hour pig out.

It's nice being in control!
    Yeah I like that one...and being able to discipline yourself to not do it all the time. You da man...
    I met my weight goals back in November: 200lbs - down 62lbs from a high of 262.
    And I binged all day and night - eating anything and everything. LOVED IT!:drinker:
    It took a week to recover, but over the holidays, I lost 6 more lbs and am now even lower having set new goals more to do with peak fitness and fat loss than mere weight loss.

And when I hit that magic 190 - IT'S ON!
    I love food, and I love to eat. My fat loss program enables me to eat around 3000 calories daily and still lose the weight.

This is why I am SO AGAINST these silly starvation diets.
    It's pure self-sabotage and ruins all the fun of living.
  • youknome
    Options
    A new wardrobe consisting of designer clothes... lol.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    To outlook the X and rub it in her face. lmao
    Yep, gotta make her eat some...s#it....lol
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone talks about clothes. I have this amazing stripper dress I bought from a sex shop hahaha. When I bought it i was 7kg lighter so thats a mini goal. But its going to look sooooooooo much more amazing after i lose about 10-12kg
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    a pandora bracelet. every 3 months that i stay at goal, i add another charm

I think this is a great one! Something to keep you on track and remind you what you can do.