Any UK users?

Options

Replies

• jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hi, im jackie from cambridgeshire i joined this over a year ago and forgot about it, until this morning , so starting again and hoping this year is my year. i need all the help i can get lol :laugh:
  • mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Berks near London, feel free to add me if you want :) I'm on here more than facebook now and would like to have friends who talk to eachother (there's only a couple on my friends list that actually do comment lol) :laugh:

I came off face book because i had friends and family that didnt talk even though i was sending messages i came on this for the weighht loss factor only and found that i speak to loads on this site, and they talk back lol. its great to have the support for my weight management thanks everyone.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Hertfordshire :smile:

The forum is lovely at this time of day, it moves at a more manageable pace!
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Hi I'm Claire from London would love to team up add me!
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Morning. I'm from Ipswich. Joined last year but didnt do much because I had an op and then had an issue or two to resolve. Couldn't see the point of starting last week.

Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in Surrey. We can all abuse (oops, i mean support) each other!! Lol
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP, from the Isle of Man, there is a few diffrent groups for the uk have a look in there
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mark here, I am not in the UK at the moment but I am moving back to the UK in 2 months time (I used to live in Coventry till I made the silly mistake of moving to Sweden.)
  • chalky82
    Options
    Hello

I've only joined this morning! A friend recommended the site to me. fingers crossed it helps I'm fed up and on a mission!!

x
  • wiggawaggle
    wiggawaggle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and in Bournemouth, would like UK friends too
  • kezzavee
    kezzavee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI Im Kerry from manchester in UK, feel free to add me as a buddy if it helps :)
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 22 from Coventry. I'm just starting out so more friends would be great!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) from the north east here, feel free to add. :-)
  • eagle_01
    Options
    Yup, 32 from Cambridgeshire
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am from DERBY..

HELLO :wink:
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im Lisa from Suffolk and always looking for UK friends, its nice to have some support from people up and about at the same time as me :D
  • caitlinsmum
    caitlinsmum Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from Kent! I have really found this site helpful - lost 3 1/2 stone & most of it whilst using MFP.

....unfortunately I fell off the wagon.... BUT I'm back !! :blushing:
  • hol81
    hol81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Guys, I am new here too. This is a perrty great wee gadget and hope it will let me track my food intake more. Anytips on low calories sancks would be great :)
  • gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) from the north east here, feel free to add. :-)

Me too :smile:

Graham, 33, Newcastle
  • Lidenbrock
    Options
    Hi you're definitely not alone - my husband and I joined 5 days ago and already are seeing results. Though I'll admit, had it not been for a delivery this morning, I'd still be in bed - giving that its Sunday and all that :-)