Any UK users?

Options

Replies

• Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Yet another from the UK here. Male, 47. london. massively overweight. :tongue:

I'm available for an add from you or anyone in the UK thats wants too. I'm in for the long haul so will be around for a long time yet!
  • dolphinsunshine
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK and just starting my new journey to become fit and healthy.
    I achieved my last new years resolution of never smoking again, and have now been an ex smoker for over a year. Thus year us to be for and healthy for life. I not a fan of the word diet as that to me is only short term as to me U want this to be more long term.
    After a stressful year I kinda didn't look after myself hence becoming obese.
    I would love to make friends on here who are on a similar journey or just want to share experiences and share some funny atedotes along the way as it hasn't got to be all doom and gloom lol. If your interested feel free to add me.
  • wenefryde
    wenefryde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi i'm in the UK and very happy to offer support feel free to add me for support and motivation if you want!
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi Im Mandy Somerset... feel free to add me :)
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Manchester here please feel free to add me guys x
  • claireyf12
    Options
    hey i'm from uk, please feel free to add me - need some motivation, only joined on thursday!!

C x
  • Quoth
    Quoth Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi from Scotland. :)
  • slimsuzee
    Options
    hi, i'm for falkirk in scotland. feel free to add me x
  • StacehRAWR
    Options
    Hey Im Stacey from leeds in england :)
    As u all know its a rough and slippy ride to loose weight
    and im needing as much support as possible and people to talk to and help me thru this,
    i could also try help you
    please add me as a friend :)
  • CountryBhoy
    Options
    Scotsman 27 in York

Went from being an active fat guy to an inactive fat guy due to change of jobs, Hoping to become an active thin guy and didn't really fancy the slimming class thing so guess this is the next best thing.

Wish me luck I am going to need it lol
  • CountryBhoy
    Options
    Double Post
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am from DERBY if anyone else is around lol
  • luwalmsley1983
    Options
    I'm UK, Staffordshire, 28 happy for you to add me for support if you like :-)
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Cheshire cat, happy to befriend!
  • Donna3939
    Donna3939 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from "up north" - Tyne and Wear to be exact, I'm 31 and happy to take on any new UK friends. Feel free to add me!! x
  • BecsWeeble
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm probably at the bigger end of the scale to most people, I've been on steroids for 10 years and have had to work hard just to maintain my weight in the last 3 years, but have recently seen a Nutritionist who has worked with all the right foods for my conditions, so really happy to get stuck in and lose this weight at long last!

Feel free to add me, I'm supportive and hopefully motivational and would love a group of friends who can work through this together :)

Becs xx
  • TriumphTigress
    Options
    Barnsley,Yorkshire here. Also a newbie. Please feel free to add me.

TT. x
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you (or anyone else) wants to add me as a friend, then please do. I too am looking for encouragement and as a relative newbie, I need help too. :)
  • jenniferpowell1980
    jenniferpowell1980 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) I joined yesterday and live near Lands End in Cornwall, would be lovely to make friends both virtually and in real life if theres anybody near by. x
  • AyoDaniels
    Options
    im from london. keep up the gd work!