SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My sex life is wonderful just the way I am. Weight loss isn't going to change a thing ;)
  • PattyfromToledo
    PattyfromToledo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lol!!!! Funny
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    Im not looking to have sex with any of my MFP pals but I don't mind flirting AT ALL. It makes MFP funner for me.
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This is a personal goal for me. When I was 16-18 years old my sex drive was OOOOOber high, since then I have gained a lot of weight and then had a baby. My poor husband is having a hard time with this, I just have ZERO drive anymore and I used to be the one all over him. Very frustrating for me as well as him. I have lost 70lbs at this point and it still isn't back. I'm hoping that with another 20lbs lost my confidence will head back in the right direction.

Good Luck!

I haven't had a baby, but I feel the same way!! I've been with my fiance for 11 years -- since we were 15. For the first 5 years of our relationship, we had sex 3 or 4 times a day. Even at my heaviest we had a pretty decent sex life. Since losing weight, it seems I'm MORE self conscious than before. I hope that stops soon because it's destroying my relationship!
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    honestly, my sex life is amazing. I'd love to up my self confidence though! That's what I'm aiming for.

You're friggin' hot! :)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    DUH. Nil problem in that department but I'm not waiting for skills to decline or drive to decrease. Working hard day and night to keep it going strong. Great burns as well for those of us with stamina.

5 o'clock in the morning!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My sex life was awesome!! When I had one....now that I'm single :( I would love to improve my sex life!! LOL
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My (now ex-)boyfriend noticed the weight loss and working out was making me more flexible. My added confidence and hotness was helping too... but then I broke up with him :laugh:
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm single so maybe the added confidence will help me change that.
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not...tooting my own horn or anything. I am very pleased with my sex life. But there are some things I know I'll be able to do/do better once I slim down.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    For me my weight has nothing to do with my confidence when it comes to sex... weight loss does help my stamina and how long I am able to take control of the situation..... ahhh life is good :wink:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Well I was dating those 4 Hooters waitresses, but had to break it all off. The constant chicken wing smell was killing me in the craving department.
  • Iamkim73
    Options
    Well I was dating those 4 Hooters waitresses, but had to break it all off. The constant chicken wing smell was killing me in the craving department.

Now thats will power!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    If by improve you mean to have one again then yes. That is one reason i am pushing myself to lose the rest of my weight. I'd like to have sex again before I hit 40 lol.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    this thread got me curious so went to check out if "sex" is in the exercise database....no such luck :sad:

I made my own name for it :D Called it "FUN" HA HA HA!
  • Iamkim73
    Options
    If by improve you mean to have one again then yes. That is one reason i am pushing myself to lose the rest of my weight. I'd like to have sex again before I hit 40 lol.

Seriously?!?!? you have to be kidding. right? I just stalked your profile (sorry :embarassed: ) I have no clue why you can't get any action unless you are just way picky.
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel more confident when I feel better about my body and since I am getting smaller I do notice I feel more confident in that arena. I enjoy that part of my life and It is definitely hot :bigsmile: I think it's natural as you feel better about your body you feel more comfortable with your sex life and you will feel more comfortable showing off your body to your partner as well.:smooched:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

Seriously?!?!? you have to be kidding. right? I just stalked your profile (sorry :embarassed: ) I have no clue why you can't get any action unless you are just way picky.

Maybe I am way picky. The belly is usually the reason I get the red light though. It eees what it eees. But thank you for the comment =)

EDIT: I could go out right now and resume a sex life but I'm not looking for random hookups. So I should clarify that... I want a sex life but I also want it to mean something so I haven't been doing it, and finding someone who is not just interested in a hook up is difficult under normal conditions, and very difficult when you are fat... even just a little bit.
  • Iamkim73
    Options

Maybe I am way picky. The belly is usually the reason I get the red light though. It eees what it eees. But thank you for the comment =)

EDIT: I could go out right now and resume a sex life but I'm not looking for random hookups. So I should clarify that... I want a sex life but I also want it to mean something so I haven't been doing it, and finding someone who is not just interested in a hook up is difficult under normal conditions, and very difficult when you are fat... even just a little bit.

ahhhhh much better.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    i have no problem in that area. Our sex life hasnt changed at all since the time we started dating. My husband loves my body no matter what it looks like.
This discussion has been closed.