New Green Team Week 1

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    I am in...so that much is right. I am fine with monday and I think those who want to join we can just post to you monday that we are starting week 1 and at what # the initial squat gave so as to see the progree continue and then we just post to you every monday on starting the new week and how are doing/feeling.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Got a lot of fruit in today!
    It has officially been 24 hours since I have quit smoking!:bigsmile: Temptation is pounding in my head though!:devil:

GOOD FOR YOU ON QUITTING SMOKING! I can tell you that you will be so happy in say 1 week., 2 weeks and here I am 2 months later. Everything smells better and looks better....your teeth and gums will love you for not smoking (mine look and feel so different), you will notice the smell a mile away. You deserve this!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and if I can lend an extra hand let me know....

:flowerforyou:
  • purple_light
    purple_light Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new today...and I was wondering how I can join a team????
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hey all,
    Ok I am gonna try to do squats, have a bum knee but need to make stronger. I am going with the begeners 10 squats, So I'll be ready to start Monday!! Yeah
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I am in on the squats....bare with me I will test this weekend cause my back still hurts...I will do my best. Also I will be away from Sunday - Weds, I assure you I will be tracking my cal intake while I am away and exercising....just gonna go hang out with my granny.......

YAY for all those kicken BUTT and PURR I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sass:flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey all,
    We have a new person wanting to join purple light. i sent a welcome message so yall say hi!
    sass- be careful with thee squats and have fun with granny and look forward to your posts when you return!!:smile:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I am new today...and I was wondering how I can join a team????

Hey Purple Lite..welcome to the club, please fee free to join into our discussions....we have an open door policy here if you have not noticed....so if you wanna ring your co-workers neck or hug your honey...or ***** about the red light runner then we are here to listen.......

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Hey all,
    We have a new person wanting to join purple light. i sent a welcome message so yall say hi!
    sass- be careful with thee squats and have fun with granny and look forward to your posts when you return!!:smile:

Not heading to Grannies til Sunday, so you will see me til then...I will test the squats, if I can't do them I am gonna focus on some core work so that I don't throw my back out again, then pick up on squats WITH the next challenge...how does that sound??????:drinker:
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at the squat site yet, i totally forgot to check in for yesterday, i had a big apple, but the rest was just veggies. i will look at it tonight. today is a weights day for me anyway, so i'll try it when i get home from the y. i'm really struggling right now, i'm tired and have a cough that just won't go away, and then i started getting shin splints last night when i was running, so i'll have to back off of that for a few days, just when i was getting good! damnit.
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Had lots of fruit today! probly 3 cups of watermelon, 1 banana, and a bunch of strawberries!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options

GOOD FOR YOU ON QUITTING SMOKING! I can tell you that you will be so happy in say 1 week., 2 weeks and here I am 2 months later. Everything smells better and looks better....your teeth and gums will love you for not smoking (mine look and feel so different), you will notice the smell a mile away. You deserve this!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and if I can lend an extra hand let me know....

:flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: Thank you so much! you are too sweet! I saw that you had a counter and I looked for one sp that if I saw it in my face everyday i would be tempted that much less!
    I am eating alot!!! But thenk god I am only chowing down on baby carrots!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I had 3 fruit today. !/3 c peaches, 1/2 c STRAWBERRIES. 10 grapes.
    Calie
  • jacque509
    Options
    Fruit 5/15 5/16 5/17 5/18 5/19 5/20 5/21
    aml0484 x x x x x
    ammcnett x x x x x
    astarte09 x x x
    azwildcatfan94 x x x x x x
    chels0
    caliecat x x x x x
    deerfeets
    demezat
    missvitavoncherry x x x x x x
    holly78
    hollyb321 x
    jacque509 x x
    kitn621 x x x x x x
    kellya x x x x x
    lose2cruise
    missheidi x x
    mschooley x x x
    porka29 x x x
    ramb
    realta x x x x x
    sallydeb x
    sassiebritches x x x x
    sfischer20
    mxburke x
    I'll wait untill everyone check in tomorrow for the fruit talley
    Ok going to bed early so I will start the week2 tread
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    I had 2 servings of fruit every day this week. I am interested in doing the 200 squats. I will do the initial test and post that info by Monday. My current weight is now 205.6.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Purrr!!!!!! So happy to see that smilin cat again!!!!! I missed you, I fell off the wagon so I certainly was a contributor to your feelings, I have picked myself up and got back to the gym, plus posting here everyday - sometimes more than once, hope to see you around you were so good for my self esteem.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    dont we weigh in today?
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    We moved to Week 2 thread for weigh in