June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• doingit4mybaby
    Options
    A big welcome to everyone, yes, we can do it!! :)

I've been thinking ... I'm still not sure but if I lose at least 10lbs for Valentine's Day, I might dye my hair and surprise my hubby ... lol
  • thefitfeather
    Options
    I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday May 11 and that's when I'd like to reach my goal!!! June is beach weather too so it's extra motivation!!! COUNT ME IN! :o)
  • wifemomof4
    Options
    Ok! I'm in! That seems like a relatively good goal! It would be almost a month before my daughter's 2nd birthday and I would LOVE for me NOT to be hiding behind my hubby at her birthday like I was at her first!

LOVE THIS! It's just enough to make it scary and just enough to not feel overwhelmed!
  • jayersnc87
    jayersnc87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too - 40 lbs by June 1st would be wonderful! I want to be able to have a great summer with my family and not self-conscious about my body - been wanting that for a long time now, so this year I want to make it happen. This is the first group I have joined so I am really looking forward to the added support and motivation.

Valentine's day mini goal = down 10 pounds and will be able to breathe in my jeans :happy:
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    I would like to join...June 1 is my bday.:)
  • sunshinegirl2012
    Options
    ahh!!! june 1st is my birthday. haha perfect time frame. I'm aiming to lose the last 15lbs before then (: feel free to add me
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lots of June birthdays in this group! I'll be 42 on June 17th...I am just a few decades older than most you! lol
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey Junebugs! haha

So I went over my calories yesterday but I still logged everything!! Usually when I know I'm going over I just give up and don't bother trying to log anymore that day. I'm not working today so I'm going to explore my on demand and see if there are any videos i like! What changes are you making today??? How was yesterday?
  • lisa_md
    lisa_md Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I would love to lose some major weight by June (it's my birthday month). I will be 45 yrs. young. :) My goal this year is to lose 50 pounds! I have a Hawaii trip at the end of March and I want to make some sort of a difference in my body by then. :) Feel free to add me. :)
  • griselda81
    griselda81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll Join you! My Birthday is June 7th :) Hoping I can lose 30lbs by then. Could really use the support :)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ugh i dont even want to admit how much popcorn i just ate haha. i'm glad i have a popcorn maker that makes popcorn with hot air instead of oil. I just have to figure out how much to pour in to make a reasonable amount. But i still logged it all.

I'm trying to drink 9 glasses of water today.... 4 down, 5 to go!
  • jht445
    jht445 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm at 175 and would also LOVE to lose 30 pounds by June 1! What diets/eating habits and fitness plans are you guys using?
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    CRAP, are you serious. 20 weeks! AAAAHHHHH!!!!
    I would love to lose 25 pounds in those 20 weeks.
  • kendra1225
    kendra1225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have a vacation planned for June 2nd and I would love to be at or close to my goal weight by then. Currently I am 162 and my goal weight is 135-140. So I am in!
  • kendra1225
    kendra1225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5, 20 years old and want to lose 20lbs by the 1st of June. I'm currently 190.4lbs, I shall report back this Sunday!

One of my big goals was to weigh 170lbs by the 1st of July, but I have been losing more than 1lb a week so will reach this weight sooner than expected, hopefully closer to the 1st of June!

Good luck everyone!
  • lshabazz
    lshabazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new here and do not know the ropes yet.
    I am 198.6 and I would like to take the challenge with yall.

Please count me in. 20 weeks would put me right on line with my goal of 160 lbs. with a little lead way 158.6
    that is if I lose 2 lbs a week.

Hope to hear back from you all soon. Good luck to us all.
  • lshabazz
    lshabazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Hello everyone, I am new here and do not know the ropes yet.
    I am 198.6 and I would like to take the challenge with yall.

Please count me in. 20 weeks would put me right on line with my goal of 160 lbs. with a little lead way 158.6
    that is if I lose 2 lbs a week.

Hope to hear back from you all soon. Good luck to us all.

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and New Year. They should really be worried about wha they eat between New Years and Christmas!!!! " Author Unknown
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join! I am trying to lose 24 pounds and would LOVE to do it by the time bathing suit season is back. heck i'd just like to feel comfortable in a pair of shorts! my biggest struggle is finding time to excercise between working full time and having a 2 year old daughter. HELP! haha
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    if you like popcorn, orville redenbocher makes a 100 calorie bag of popcorn and it's DELISH! i get the kettle corn kind because it's sweet and salty