24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options

Replies

• jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Joanne, you have lost about 5 pounds per week. That's a lot of weight to loose. The pills are giving you quick results but please make sure that you are training your brain to make healthy choices. A healthy weight lost is about 1-2 pounds a week. You are a beautiful young lady and I know you want to get your body back. I too have three daughters and two of them were 11 months apart. So I know where you are coming from. Just realize that the weight did not come quickly and you should allow your body to loose weight at a slower pace so that you will be able to keep it off and be healthy. It is good that you want to make changes just make sure that you are doing it safely. :)

I 100% agree with this person. It takes months and years to put weight on; there is no quick way to take it off again and keep it off. Please consider a slower pace to a healthier body.

Yea, you are pretty much flushing your metabolism down the toilette. What ever work for you but how about doing it in a way that will not impossible to keep it off?
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look great.....woop woop
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look a lot better. Howsomever, losing 5 lbs a week is gonna hurt you somewhere. And, do you really think you need a diet pill? I'll bet you can do this without them. Ciao, Marc
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    what you are doing is extremely dangerous, and it is a shame that you are promoting this.

there are safe and healthy ways to lose weight.
    i hope people read your post carefully.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You also look so much happier in your pictures having lost the first 24 lbs. You can do this WITHOUT MYSTERY PILLS. You are motivated and clearly dedicated. 36 days?!? WOW! Getting healthy and changing your lifestyle is hard. You look Great. :happy: BUT I would worry about your health losing so much so fast.

Pam
    (TOYGRRRL)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Seems a little sketchy O.O
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You lost weight taking diet pills from Mexico...

:noway:

Pills with no name, no less. I call bull****.
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    outstanding!!!you look great!!!!
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take anything from Mexico in a plain paper bag.. not even a sandwich.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Thank you and my daughters are also 11 months apart and of course I consulted my ob before taking them and she gave me the go ahead as they are completly natural and have no side effects and the weight stays off after of course with diet and exercise. I did change my diet completly and do a lot of walking 6days a weeks and throw some aerobics in there.

Toxic mushrooms are natural too, doesn't mean you should eat them.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit

Wow.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fair enough to the critics of the pills (I'm guessing they're b.s. herbs and she actually lost the weight through her diet and walking); however, people on this website also LOOOVE to promote "The Biggest Loser," a show which promotes restricting and overexercising and weight losses that WAY exceed 5 lbs a week.

Just a thought.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Why on Earth are people congratulating someone for taking pills with no name from Mexico?
  • cmcmicheal
    Options
    I thought mfp was supposed to be a supportive place. I have my own opinions of diet pills but believe that if you have nothing nice to type the best thing to do is type nothing.Negetive and rude comments will not change a thing.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    Not to mention illegal...
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit
    Do they happen to say "tenia" or "solitaria" anywhere? That's Spanish for "tapeworm".
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Fair enough to the critics of the pills (I'm guessing they're b.s. herbs and she actually lost the weight through her diet and walking); however, people on this website also LOOOVE to promote "The Biggest Loser," a show which promotes restricting and overexercising and weight losses that WAY exceed 5 lbs a week.

Just a thought.

true. and this is why it doesn't work for all past contestants. however, they're at least under a doctor's care. a REAL doctor. not someone the feds are going to bust in 3..2...1...
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

Wow.

Im starting to wonder if they sent you water from Mexico too to wash it down!!

Errrrr girl ........just no this is not healthy
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!