BOOB WEIGHT!

Options
I THINK THAT IF EACH BOOB WEIGHS 9 POUNDS, I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SAY I AM 18 POUNDS LIGHTER THAN WHAT THE SCALE SAYS!!!!!!!

......my husband agrees... boob weight should count against us ladies.
<3

So weigh your boobs! It will be the sexiest 10 pounds you've ever "LOST"

Replies

• MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    lol LOVE IT! I seriously could lose a lot if I took the weight of these tatas off my total!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I had my husband hold my boobs up (he didn't complain) while I weighed myself to see what the difference was.

Apparently I have only 6 pounds of tata.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.
  • teamlangston
    teamlangston Posts: 25 Member
    Options

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    hahaha. i did the same with my husband. just have someone you love hold up your tata for you after you initially weight yourself. it's a wonderful feeling. =]
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:

i think my husband almost died laughing at seeing this....
  • DatEpicChick
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

boobs are heavy. >.<
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    hahaha. i did the same with my husband. just have someone you love hold up your tata for you after you initially weight yourself. it's a wonderful feeling. =]

Seriously? LOL
  • elvamp
    elvamp Posts: 3
    Options
    so agree!
  • julz5150
    julz5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    very heavy mine were about 8 lbs
  • w3nch
    w3nch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Funny!
    Thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • teamlangston
    teamlangston Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have literally made my husband hold mine up, MANY times during pregnancy, just so I could ask "How would YOU like having to carry these around all of the time?" I was a 32B/C in high school. I am now a 42DDD!! I have talked about getting a breast reduction, but my husband says that that would just be me being selfish :tongue:
  • Smarternow
    Options
    I THINK THAT IF EACH BOOB WEIGHS 9 POUNDS, I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SAY I AM 18 POUNDS LIGHTER THAN WHAT THE SCALE SAYS!!!!!!!

I totally agree, I'm a 14DD, and I've been big since about 11yrs old...... So they should count for something in the weight loss game!! Hehehe
  • greg331
    greg331 Posts: 38
    Options
    I love MFP! Oh what a man can learn...
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

I will gladly help any lady in the Orlando area conduct this experiment. For science of course!
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    I'm going to be really curious as to how much boob I'm going to get rid of when I get my reduction. And then possibly do a little jig. Possible the easiest <10 lbs. I ever lost! Hahaha.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was actually talking about this exact thing with a friend of mine the other day. I agree, boob weight should be deducted from total weight.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options

EXACTLY what I was thinking!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ha! I don't think I'll do this...I'm sporting I's...