BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

boobs are heavy. >.<

Well ****. I guess they don't feel so heavy when you're lifting up something so fun. :P
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    I am speechless...i never would have guessed...
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hahahaha this is hilarious, off to go weigh in my 34DDs :-P
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    There should be a percentage of the 'BUTT' weight we can subtract as well.
    I mean, men like butts and men like boobs... so we should catch a break on both??

...is that too much to ASK!?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm now wondering how much a penis weighs... LOL. Um, wait... I think a penis' weight would fluctuate a good bit...
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I never even thought of that! I wonder how many others saw this and thought, "I'm going to weigh mine and deduct them from my weight", hahah. I'd like to deduct mine from my Body Fat % total. That'd probably get me right to my goal percentage :P
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options
    So let me get this straight... Only women should get a weight reduction for boobs? What about those guys with Man Boobs? Oh, wait, never mind.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ...i dont think men with man boobs want to deduct them... but that's just my thought on that topic.... =]
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    So let me get this straight... Only women should get a weight reduction for boobs? What about those guys with Man Boobs? Oh, wait, never mind.

I weighed my moobs actually, and they're nowhere near small, and didn't weigh much. Which is why I was surprised by how much women's weigh. I guess all that mammary is a lot denser than my loose skin and fat.
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LoL this is great :) I Gotta Go find out Lol:)
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    im a certified boob holder for hire! passed all my oral exams :)
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Glad someone agrees with me!! I've had this philosophy for the last few years I've been heavy lol

Though it is nice to have the extra weight to make work outs more challenging/burn more calories :), but then again my mile time would probably decrease by a minute at least without breast weight lol
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    thanks for the laugh...crying over here with the giggles.
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ....and I love how this is posted in the "support" section. ;)
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    This is a good idea! I will have to try weighing them tomorrow morning! I wish someone could carry my boobs around all day lol.. maybe my back wouldn't hurt as bad! :tongue:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    This is a good idea! I will have to try weighing them tomorrow morning! I wish someone could carry my boobs around all day lol.. maybe my back wouldn't hurt as bad! :tongue:

I'm guessing if you asked (especially around a construction site) there would be a fair amount of volunteers.
  • dizzycoolbabe
    dizzycoolbabe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOL - good idea - my weight would be a lot less if it wasn't for my guzumping boobs...
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have literally made my husband hold mine up, MANY times during pregnancy, just so I could ask "How would YOU like having to carry these around all of the time?" I was a 32B/C in high school. I am now a 42DDD!! I have talked about getting a breast reduction, but my husband says that that would just be me being selfish :tongue:

When I was in school I was a 32B and now I am a 38E WITHOUT pregnancy. Lol.

I mentioned to hubby about possibly a boob reduction and he said "Fine, I'll get a penis reduction and we'll see how you like that." I pointed out that he'd be more upset about the smaller pee pee than I would be. Lol.

Wonder what my boobs weigh, I shall check next weigh in. Lol.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Good topic ive always thought about this ....mines easily ten pounds lol
  • elysia81
    Options
    Awesome idea, unfortunately whenever I lose weight my boobs and face are the first to go.... :(