If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I know gals that breastfeed add negative calories to compensate for what was expressed. Should the guys do that too, in this case?
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Log it in as 5 minutes of "cardio" but no more.

Poor Mrs. Maximal.
    Here here lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    bump! because I'm also wondering the same although honestly my fiance is the one who sweats a lot & tires easily after he "comes" while I'm the more energetic one :laugh:
  • shelley7890
    Options
    sex does raise the heart rate but most conventional wisdom is that it's not LONG enough to classify as actual EXERCISE. IF you are having sex - for a half hour or more, I guess that's exercise but c'mon, get real. 5 mins of heart racing isn't exercise

Seriously? I masterbate longer than 20 minutes

Me too...5 minutes would even get me started! Men have NO idea, do they?! :laugh:

Men really don't it's not like we stroke 10 times and are done its freaking hard work ur legs back arms fingers from gripping the sheet stomach toes all hurt us women go and go lol
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I think that if you have a really good session where you work up a sweat, go for more than half an hour, and are panting and your heart is racing once you're done...log that bad boy! I get more of a cardio work out in bed than I do on my treadmill and I log that!

Just sayin' :D
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    sex does raise the heart rate but most conventional wisdom is that it's not LONG enough to classify as actual EXERCISE. IF you are having sex - for a half hour or more, I guess that's exercise but c'mon, get real. 5 mins of heart racing isn't exercise

Me too...5 minutes would even get me started! Men have NO idea, do they?! :laugh:

i do....!!!! ( I THINK LOL) You will have to ask lottiepop01 to be fair haha
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options

Again, if it was such wonderful aerobics, big women the world over would be fit.

It's just not.
    Don't kid yourself.
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Men really don't it's not like we stroke 10 times and are done its freaking hard work ur legs back arms fingers from gripping the sheet stomach toes all hurt us women go and go lol

I have to be near dead or on a time frame in order to stop :blushing:
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Again, if it was such wonderful aerobics, big women the world over would be fit.

It's just not.
    Don't kid yourself.

We're not implying that it's "wonderful aerobics", we're just saying that we do a lot more work to get ourselves off than you men do.
  • shelley7890
    Options
    I think that if you have a really good session where you work up a sweat, go for more than half an hour, and are panting and your heart is racing once you're done...log that bad boy! I get more of a cardio work out in bed than I do on my treadmill and I log that!

Just sayin' :D

I concur
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

It's just not.
    Don't kid yourself.

We're not implying that it's "wonderful aerobics", we're just saying that we do a lot more work to get ourselves off than you men do.

hahahaha you don't have to be aerobic to get 'off' as a woman surely....there are many ways to do that without then need to be aerobic. So i would say there is just as mucj physical work for a guy?? lol
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    It's probably doubtful that is very many calories; especially *kitten*. The sex would have to be rather strenuous to burn much of anything.
  • shelley7890
    Options

It's just not.
    Don't kid yourself.

So u have an issue with bigger women?
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If you are not working up a sweat, you are doing it wrong!

I feel like I ran a 5k after... sweat pouring, breathing heavy, legs weak and dying for water. Yeah, those b*tches that log washing dishes as cardio have nothing on me!
  • karenann1989
    karenann1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I know gals that breastfeed add negative calories to compensate for what was expressed. Should the guys do that too, in this case?

and would you track the protein on the food tracker?
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

I feel like I ran a 5k after... sweat pouring, breathing heavy, legs weak and dying for water. Yeah, those b*tches that log washing dishes as cardio have nothing on me!

go you LOL!! :happy:
  • shelley7890
    Options

Who logs cleaning anyway? Pointless
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    This reminds me... I need to go "exercise".... BRB...
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This may have been said but I'm not reading 4 pages of responses due to time. But like anything, if it's "regular" activity, I don't count it, but if it's something I do up and above my normal routine, then yes. So no I don't count sex as exercise because it's part of my regular activity. But how sexy would it be to wear your heart rate monitor (mines a chest strap) just to see LMAO :laugh:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Who logs cleaning anyway? Pointless

Oh lord.. so many people log cleaning.
    Eff the world.
    Ok I get it, you were cleaning BUT MFP accounts for daily activity in your BMR.

Off my soapbox! LOL