Replies

• Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I only WISH I had this issue... :( I'm lucky to have A+ sized. :sad:
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.
    obviously a guy...
    boobs can weigh alot!!!
    I have Es and they weigh about 6-7 each according to my doc!!
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:

HA! Oh, that was a full out guffaw here in my silent workplace. Thank you for that.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

If the person is a double J, their boobs would weight a lot more than 5 pounds. They would be closer to almost 40 pounds. Check out this article from MSNBC that breaks down the weight of breasts.

When I got my mammogram the nurse gestimated my D cups were in the neighborhood of 20 pounds (which is in line with what the article says).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20725154/#.Tw3h02_2Y40
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS said this to my husband because my Dr. actually told me that my boobs were probably about 8-9lbs each too!! So in that case I'm closer to my goal weight then I though!

Cheers:drinker:
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I am actually tempted to use my kitchen scale right now. Yes, this sounds like a useful way to spend time.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Would love do this but since I weigh at work I'm afraid I might cause a spectacle if I were to try and flop them up on the scale. But for someone who is sporting high alphabets I can assure those naysayers that it's quite possible a boob could be 9 lbs or more. I have the shoulder indents and back issues to prove it.

Nice post! :wink: (too bad some people don't speak sarcasm)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude..

But if you're losing weight you're going to lose it from your boobs, so you really should count the 18lbs as part of your weight

Mine together probably weigh less than 1 lb now :(

(Not that I'm jealous of you or anything! :P)

ok i have lost tons of weight before and no boobs gone and how they say you loose boobs after breast feeding lies all lies i filled up from a d to a ddd and now im even bigger lies all lies
  • loganscloud
    Options
    Who knew? So do I get weight credit for my junk?
  • twinmommy508
    Options
    AGREED!!!!!
  • poizonivey
    poizonivey Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • mandaringirl
    Options
    just read today a thing on sports bra and how you shoud find a good 1 that allows you up down movement only while working out because as you may know they can very well shrink if u lose weight and without a good bra even fall :O (yeah i know funny stuff)
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

this... made my day. i have to say, pics would be hilarious!... i can just imagine someone plopping their boob on their scale with a thumbs up!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i about peed myself when i read this but now i am going to have to do it and see what mine weigh except my hubby lives in maryland not in pa with me so i dont have him to hold them for me
  • piari
    piari Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If I did have someone around to hold up my boobs, it wouldn't be any use to weigh myself like that as my boobies are only smallish B's! :-(
    Still, this thread gave me quite a giggle.
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    SO AGREE ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • mnchkn0408
    mnchkn0408 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    woohooo . . you just made my day!! Take 10.5 off of me please!!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Why not set the scale on a table and plop each boob on the scale? lol my husband is working out of state so I can't have him hold my boobs!!! LOL
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:

Nah - the scales at your local post office will weigh them better - lol