Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Options

Replies

• vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8.5", so still kinda short compared to you guys, but here is mine

Photoon2011-09-21at17332-1.jpg

OMG WOW. I am also 5'8 and my "goal" is to get to 160 but you just showed me I should aim much lower, its possible and amazing

You might look like my 130 at 145 or 150... You really never know. I have a really small frame. My wrist measures 5.4 inches and I my ring size is a size 5
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!!!
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great post! I am 5ft 11.. No after pics yet, I just started.
    My highest weight ever was about 220 after my 1st son was born. I would lose weight, get pregnant, lose weight, get pregnant!
    My lowest weight about 3 years ago was 155. I would like to get back there. I just got remarried and we have eaten ourselves happy these past few years! ;) I am about 176ish right now...
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Awesome topic!! Was wondering where I should set my goal at and I think I'm right on target for it being 160 lbs for 5'11". No pics to show since I just started a couple months ago. Hopefully I'll have some great pictures to post later this year. No time line... Just taking it slow and one day at a time. Would love some friends!!
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump :) Love to get the inspiration!
  • Happy_Harlow
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and would LOVE LOVE LOVE some tall friends on here! Feel free to add me all! <3 Yay for being tall! :)
  • firedancer22
    Options
    firstly, this thread is AH-MAY-ZING! it's so nice to hear numbers (both weight AND height) that are closer to my reality!

i was heavy in high school (in the 190s), and dropped about 30 pounds in college. i maintained that for a long time, and got married in 2006 looking, dare i say, good, at 164.

i dislocated my knee in 2010 and milked my recovery period for entirely too long. i packed on the pounds that summer, and when i stepped on the scale in august after avoiding it for months, i was shocked to see an additional 14 pounds. i FREAKED OUT!

i got my *kitten* back on the wagon with MFP and lost all that weight last year. so here's me back at 164, august 2011:

i put a bit back on, and i'm at 172 right now. i'm hoping to get back to that wedding weight and STAY THERE!

ETA: having a lot of trouble loading photos right now. will try again tomorrow/later!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'11" here and glad to know that others my height have similar goals. When I weighed 154 I looked great and was in the best shape of my life. Starting over and need to lose about 50-60 lbs. Would love to have other tall friends on here. Add me please.
  • hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread!!! I am 5'11" and my goal is to get to 170 and be toned. I currently weigh 193 since packing on 4 lbs over the holidays. Short term, I'd like to get to 180 by my birthday in March.
  • KittahRahbet
    KittahRahbet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'11" and glad to see women weighin in at 170+ and looking amazing! I was always discouraged by everyone saying I should weigh 140. I've been there and that was WAY too thin! Just starting out but I'm looking forward to posting my own B&A next year!
  • hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'11" and glad to see women weighin in at 170+ and looking amazing! I was always discouraged by everyone saying I should weigh 140. I've been there and that was WAY too thin! Just starting out but I'm looking forward to posting my own B&A next year!

I weighed 140 in high school and people thought I had an eating disorder and my head looked huge on my body!
  • Hoochiemama
    Options
    I love that you have made this subject! I am 5"9 and my goal weight is 180pounds! I am currently sitting at 230!!! By the way...many of you ladies look absolutely wonderful at 180+!!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Bump (if I didn't already)
  • sierradawn27
    Options
    WOWW YOU LOOK SO GOOD!
  • pkeeperpdx
    Options
    great work
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I AM 5FT 11IN I HAVE PICTURES ON MY PROFILE YOU CAN LOOK ON MY PAGE AND SEE THEM AND BY ALL MEANS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
  • hdssrssdjs
    Options
    I only have current pics :laugh:
    You can see them at my blog:
    http://www.diaryofharley.blogspot.com/

Anyways; I'm 19, 5'9" inches tall, and weigh 255lbs.
    My goal weight is 180 because I want to be a little meaty :blushing:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • LillyAnne
    LillyAnne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 5'11 and my goal weight is 135!!! yeay for tall people!!! :)
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    lost for words! you have all done great!!!1 well done each and every one of you x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!