What does your screen name/name say about you?

Options

Replies

• ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I picked mine because I have survived 4 difficult births...cancer and soooo much more, I'm a warrior, also I love everything pink and girly
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My kids names are Alex and Cheyenne so I shortened it to lexnchey and 61904 is the date I got married. June 19 2004.
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My favorite book is "The Sirens of Titan" by Kurt Vonnegut, and my son's middle name is Vega.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    That it's on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 49ers this Saturday at the Stick vs the Saints!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Audge Paudge was my nickname as a kid. My name is Audrey but a lot of people still call me Audge :)
  • shinypinkpolish
    Options
    I like pretty pink nails :-)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    um. it confirms that as a child, i awas given a name.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am always boring when I pick my user names, always my name. Most places my name is just SarahMorgan. That was taken here so I picked SarahMorganP, my first and middle names and P is the initial for my last name.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have blue eyes and Im a momma and 88 is my birth year :smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Mine is for the model and year of my car...oh, yeah, I'm a girl too...so GTOgirl1969 it is. Plus, it's the Internet name I use on pretty much everything.
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine is a nickname my siblings gave me- my little brother said I walked like a bird and because I was fat- somehow they came up with Pudgy Pigeon.
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    I was trying to think of a screen name...I tend to use DietPep for...diet pepsi...because I was addicted to it. 78 is the year I was born...don't hurt your brain...I'll be 34 this year...I don't feel as old as I thought 34 was... :P
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    I'm Ronniesgirl because my husband is Ronnie and I'm his girl!
  • cj2lose
    cj2lose Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    CJ is my initials and I am here to lose weight!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    mine means I'm a new creation in Christ and "new" person since starting this "lifestyle" :wink:
    [/quote

I like it :)

TY! :smile:
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I have survived 4 difficult births...cancer and soooo much more, I'm a warrior, also I love everything pink and girly

That sounds like a warrior to me!! Love it!!
  • slappythesquirrel
    Options
    lol...slappy squirrel is one of my favorite characters of Animaniacs! I also had the nickname in high school because I wasnt afraid to tell it like it is! So, it has stuck around these many years!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    initial, name, abbreviation of town i live in. when I had too much time on my hands i used to write letters to the editor and it was how i signed them...
  • Monica1031
    Options
    Monica is my name and my birthday is October 31st.