Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MY REWARD FOR REACHING MY FINAL GOAL WILL BE A NEW WARDROBE AND AN AWESOME AND HEALTHIER BODY!!!!
  • Keeleelee55
    Keeleelee55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @ ronniesgirl19 - You win in my book, that's the best prize anyone could ask for. Good luck, I wish you a beautiful baby!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna throw away / give away absolutely all of my "fat" clothes and start my wardrobe over completely with pieces i love.

But I havent thought of anything else yet.. need to start thinking about it!
  • geauxsaints1
    Options
    Looking great in my mother-of-the-bride dress. My first daughter is getting married this year. 2nd: 5 days in condo in Orlando, FL with some girlfriends. No husbands and no children.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am getting a clover tattoo on my hip. I cant wait!

I'm getting a tattoo also, so excited!!
  • LaurenLillian
    LaurenLillian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My reward will be my new confidence, and feeling good for my next birthday! (and not to mention some new clothes ;)
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    A trip to Victoria Secret
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe! I'm so looking forward to being able to shop anywhere I'd like.
    I'd love for us to get a family portrait taken.
    May 2013 will be mine & hubby's 15th wedding anniversary; I'd love to take a trip somewhere.
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Lower blood pressure
    Longer Life expectancy
    $50 if i win the Biggest Loser @ Work contest (between me and my boss. I have a 50/50 chance here!!)
    and finally
    To be Fit by 50!!
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fitting back into my skinny jeans............the REALLY skinny ones!!!!

holla!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My reward is having a sexy body lol..
    But if it has to be a like separate thing, than my belly pierced!
    Or maybe a tattoo..
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    vegas in july baby! lookin hot in my bikinis and my goal dress which tight, short and hot pink!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Since I am only 20lbs from my goal I already have gotten better health and with it I am expecting a longer life feeling great!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    EDIT: that being said I've always said that if I get below 100kgs then I'm going for a tandem sky dive

*ahem*... you mean WHEN you get below 100... right!?!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal I get the CC and im filling my closet with my favorite clothes that actually FIT... and donating the ones in there now...
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1.Photo shoot
    2. A pair of tight Apple Bottom jeans
    3. To wear my Class or 2004 high school t-shirt(I have never worn it before)
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I had not considered a reward, but definitely new clothes (especially VS). Letting my hair get long again, I will feel like drying it then :wink:
  • evilkyoot
    Options
    Being able to share clothes with my sister! We used to be the same size but now she's smaller than me but we'll be the same size again!
  • Lmcano
    Lmcano Posts: 1
    Options
    I have recently lost 105 pounds. I have 20 more to go....I want to look hot at my sisters wedding in June! Then maybe go get the tattoo I have been wanting for a long time. :)
  • acbridges
    Options
    Me and my husband made it a competition. Whoever loses the most at the end of this year gets money to do whatever we want that we do not have to share with the family. my biggest reward though will t hopefully be able to get off my insulin shots and also to be able to have another child.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!