BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOL my Boobs are too small to weight!! I think I would have to bring the scale to them!!! Im a PEAR.. small top, BIG BUM! lol..
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    LOL my Boobs are too small to weight!! I think I would have to bring the scale to them!!! Im a PEAR.. small top, BIG BUM! lol..

Nothing wrong with a big bum, honey! :D
  • luvinmytwins
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?
    Am I the only one that wants to try this now (not the garden part - my neighbors are slightly scuzzy - but the bowl and water thing)?
    More out of curiosity than anything else.

Um, yes I do. Dammit, I don't have a scale at home and I'm pretty sure they frown on nudity at work.

So I decide to do this method, should the water be cold, warm or hot?
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?
    Am I the only one that wants to try this now (not the garden part - my neighbors are slightly scuzzy - but the bowl and water thing)?
    More out of curiosity than anything else.

Um, yes I do. Dammit, I don't have a scale at home and I'm pretty sure they frown on nudity at work.

So I decide to do this method, should the water be cold, warm or hot?

I would go with warm! Cold...BRRRRRRR Hot....OUCH
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'll stand behind my Wife tonight and hold them but lift them one at a time to this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    There should be a percentage of the 'BUTT' weight we can subtract as well.
    I mean, men like butts and men like boobs... so we should catch a break on both??

...is that too much to ASK!?
    Hair too! If I shaved my head I'd lose like 8lbs!!! Boobs butt and hair combined?! damn I'd be like100lbs!
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I bet my boobs only weigh a couple of pounds each...they're pretty average-sized.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    But, you didn't lose them. They're part of you and your weight.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i would like to have mine weighed... i think i would lose a good 10lbs...
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i just want to help someone with this. for science.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

first we skate, then we make scientific experiments.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

first we skate, then we make scientific experiments.
    Deal! :drinker:
  • AliDarling
    Options
    i wish mine weighed 9 lbs each lol
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Where's the balls thread?
    The forum Mod Squad would doom that thread from the jump.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the morning smile :glasses:
  • brutiful
    Options
    hilarious! i'm SO doing this when i get home tonight (i'm thinking the counter + scale method would be more accurate?)
  • Shannon2714
    Options

LOL You know it's true!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Why are there no pictures of boobs in here?

Page 5