Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• johnpannell
    johnpannell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe (and better style). ..

Me, too. I want a wardrobe that will show off a slim body, not hide a pudgy one.
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    i will be getting my hair highlighted.... been dying to go light again and i am so sick of boxed colours!
  • chiefsgal27
    chiefsgal27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My reward would be to putting on my jeans i wore back in high school :) And to buy a new wardrobe :) And to go have professional pics taken.
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    All the rewards sound fantastic! Good luck to us all!
  • cmyk529
    cmyk529 Posts: 13
    Options
    As awful as this sound... a nose job. I've got a jewish nose and it is really a down grade to the self esteem. My weight was also a source of self-esteem issues so I decided that I would never take the route to an easy fix until I sorted out the tough stuff, like my weight and fitness. If I still feel I need it once I'm at my goal weight and stayed there for 6 months, then I'll consider.
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Three totally new outfits... head to toe (including the shoes...:))!!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    1. Confidence!!!
    2. Breast reduction!!!
    3. Clothes, clothes, clothes!!!
    5. Sex, sex, sex!!!
  • RachelFrauenholz
    RachelFrauenholz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After the tummy tuck. :love: ...............a trip to an exotic island.
  • tiente
    tiente Posts: 6
    Options
    A confidence boost, and new clothes :)
  • blondierandi
    Options
    A haircut. I have to hide my chins behind my hair now. ;) When I lose weight I'm going to chop it off.

Yep. Me too.

Not to mention the new wardrobe and confidence.... I can't even remember when the last time was that I didn't try to avoid looking at myself in a mirror.
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Giving good loving to my husband!!!!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    a sexy bikini!
  • Byn73
    Byn73 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have not set a reward for reaching my goal. I guess I better set one, more motivation! Im just looking forward to looking good. :wink:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    A tattoo and some cute clothes I suppose :0)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to get some nice high quality workout clothes when I am at my goal weight! Right now I just wear crappy old t-shirts and walmart workout pants...

I love this.. !! me too - lululemon work out pants and an awsome bra top!!! im so in!
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 pounds from my weight when I graduated college (1985), new wardrobe, great physical shape (average running 40 miles a week at 8 minutes a mile along with biking and cross training), now a competitive runner and probably 5-6 pounds away from having a six pack again. I think that is enough.... :)
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    New stylish wardrobe
    New haircut and color

Also an overnight trip with my husband. I used this as a goal when I quit smoking nearly two years ago. It actually worked!!
  • snooze88
    Options
    my reward is a weeks holiday in ibiza with a load of my friends (who are all skinny minnies) and i wont be the beach whale in the photographs...

and also my holiday clothes will hopefully be a size or two smaller :)

and finally i will hopefully have more confidence in myself. :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE..

ive got 23 weeks to loose 23lb...
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A whole bunch of new clothes! And not hiding my little lower belly with a wrap on the beach. And going to a day spa!
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    Probably get my wings design tattoo'd finally. refuse to atm due to what my boyfriend calls back boobs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!