If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options

Replies

• shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't count my sex because I do it enough that it's just part of my daily activity. That, and "squeal like a pig" isn't exactly a high cardio burn.

Ok u guys who are getting on a regular basis all need to stop showing off and making us others jealous lol
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't count my sex because I do it enough that it's just part of my daily activity. That, and "squeal like a pig" isn't exactly a high cardio burn.

Ok u guys who are getting on a regular basis all need to stop showing off and making us others jealous lol

Myfitnesspal....inspiration for losing weight AND finding a new partner woohoo!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

I hear ya, girl... *sigh*
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

I know, right?! Getting us all hot and bothered so THEY can go enjoy it! HAHAHA! :wink:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    it might feel like your burning alot, However ive read so many articles about this, and the maximum is around 45 calories.
    Speak for yourself sweet pea.

According to my Polar FT4, we're talking hundreds. However you don't earn those in five minutes, or even half an hour...
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    This brings up a much more important question:

If you take a protein ...umm... shot.. is it void of calories?
    No need to log it...?

Just curious.
    Don't judge me!
    LOL
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I've been asked to examine this thread and to possibly take some moderator action in response.

The guidelines do include the following item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

It does seem to me that the vast majority of the posts are reasonably within the bounds of clinical discussion of the exercise merits of sex. We'll keep our eye on the thread, and if it swerves irrevocably into titillation territory, we reserve the right to take action accordingly.

I'm a little swamped this morning and did not review each individual post. If there are concerns about specific posts in the thread violating a guideline, please report those posts and we'll investigate.

In the future, a post like this is ideal for inclusion in a Group rated for "Mature" content. In such a setting, there would be no question as to the permissibility of such content. For now, it's exactly borderline, so I'm going to defer further action unless my attention is directed to posts that are clearly not about the initial, clinical question.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    This brings up a much more important question:

If you take a protein ...umm... shot.. is it void of calories?
    No need to log it...?

Just curious.
    Don't judge me!
    LOL

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081014061927AAAf34i

5-7Calories! You're safe!! :D
  • pavan12
    Options
    I actually read somewhere for women having an orgasm burns 90 cals but faking one burns 160 !! i ll try to find that article, I dont have it on me
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I actually read somewhere for women having an orgasm burns 90 cals but faking one burns 160 !! i ll try to find that article, I dont have it on me
    So, if you have an orgasm AND fake one at the same time, that's 250 calories! :bigsmile:

Nice in theory, and amusing of course, but I'm afraid I don't believe either of those figures.

The exercise that eventually leads to an orgasm, yes that can burn a lot, but the orgasm itself in isolation? I'd guess maybe five calories if you're lucky!
  • HMD7703
    Options

Perfect! thank you
  • abatista27
    abatista27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    sometimes if it's really crazy i log it as "wrestling" hehehehe
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    O
  • TinaWeaver77
    TinaWeaver77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My friend has recently started a relationship ya know its "new" and she hasnt changed anything her her lifestyle except the extra sex.......she's lost 30 pounds in 3 months. If you're going to start doing it more than you already do then it will burn extra calories but for the most part it probably shouldnt count :)
  • HMD7703
    Options
    My friend has recently started a relationship ya know its "new" and she hasnt changed anything her her lifestyle except the extra sex.......she's lost 30 pounds in 3 months.

^^ Amen to that!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    The Act of Insertion
    If the man is ready (same vice-versa) 1/4 calories
    If the woman is not (same vice-versa) 274 calories
    Satisfying Partner (organ size)
    Most experts agree that size means nothing. Shape is what counts, and the man with a shaped organ can write his own ticket. In those rare instances where a man has a genuinely small member, he may have to compensate by working slightly harder, but this is good for weight loss. A man with a really large organ, while he might not have to work as hard once inside, may exhaust himself just trying to convince his partner to let him put it inside.
    Normal size 22 calories
    Oversize 15 calories
    Tremendous 8 calories
    Teensy-weensy 163 calories
    Positions
    Man on top, woman on bottom (facing each other) 20 calories
    Woman on top, man on bottom
    (Many women find that in addition to its inherent sexual possibilities, this position affords a better view of the clock.) 25 calories
    From the rear (Mysterious variation) 40 1/2 calories
    Standing: Both partners of equal height 18 calories
    Standing: Woman 1 foot taller than a man 90 calories
    While in traction
    (very useful during ski season) 124 calories

Locations
    On a bar stool 20 calories
    Rear of a Honda Civic 38 calories
    In a phone booth, standing 14 calories
    In a phone booth, lying down 274 calories
    On an airliner, aisle seat 24 calories
    On an airliner, middle seat 42 calories
    On an airliner, window seat 30 calories
    On an airliner, in the lavatory 100 calories

Possible Side Effects of Intercourse
    Bouncing 7 calories
    Sliding around 9 calories
    Serious Skidding 12 calories
    Full cartwheel 20 calories
    Whiplash 27 calories
    Knee burn 6 calories
    Chafed elbows 5 calories
    Chafed nose 11 calories

Sex Related Noises
    Short gasps (per gasp) 3 calories
    Wheezing 5 calories
    Squeals 4 calories
    Ecstatic moaning 11 calories
    Low growling 8 calories
    Squishing 10 calories
    Shouting 16 calories
    Screaming 18 calories
    Urgent begging 22 calories
    Any short speech giving partner directions
    ("Please don't stop," "Faster," "Just a little more" are common examples.) 25 calories
    Orgasm
    Real 27 calories
    Faked 160 calories
    Premature Ejaculation*
    During insertion 2 calories
    During intercourse
    (Approximately. 2 sec's or 3 thrusts after insertion, whichever comes first.) 5 calories
    During foreplay 3 calories
    Immature ejaculation
    (Similar to premature ejaculation except male acts childish and throws a tantrum.) 4 calories

Consequences of Premature Ejaculation
    Even if you have a good heart, it takes much understanding not to feel like a victim when your partner climaxes after 3 sec's of intensive sex, especially if he immediately sits up to watch the football on tv.

For Women
    Frustration 8 calories
    Anger 15 calories
    Violent mood swing 20 calories
    Surpressing rage 25 calories
    Not surpressing anger
    (In extreme cases, this can include cursing, nose tweaks, and gently massaging partner's head with a tire iron.) 65 calories
    For Men:
    Cursing 10 calories
    Apologising 3 calories
    Snivelling 5 calories
    Pleading for mercy 8 calories
    Begging for another chance
    15 calories

heres the full list http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FearAnLoathing/view/calories-burned-during-sex-192594
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    The Act of Insertion
    If the man is ready (same vice-versa) 1/4 calories
    If the woman is not (same vice-versa) 274 calories
    Satisfying Partner (organ size)
    Most experts agree that size means nothing. Shape is what counts, and the man with a shaped organ can write his own ticket. In those rare instances where a man has a genuinely small member, he may have to compensate by working slightly harder, but this is good for weight loss. A man with a really large organ, while he might not have to work as hard once inside, may exhaust himself just trying to convince his partner to let him put it inside.
    Normal size 22 calories
    Oversize 15 calories
    Tremendous 8 calories
    Teensy-weensy 163 calories
    Positions
    Man on top, woman on bottom (facing each other) 20 calories
    Woman on top, man on bottom
    (Many women find that in addition to its inherent sexual possibilities, this position affords a better view of the clock.) 25 calories
    From the rear (Mysterious variation) 40 1/2 calories
    Standing: Both partners of equal height 18 calories
    Standing: Woman 1 foot taller than a man 90 calories
    While in traction
    (very useful during ski season) 124 calories

Locations
    On a bar stool 20 calories
    Rear of a Honda Civic 38 calories
    In a phone booth, standing 14 calories
    In a phone booth, lying down 274 calories
    On an airliner, aisle seat 24 calories
    On an airliner, middle seat 42 calories
    On an airliner, window seat 30 calories
    On an airliner, in the lavatory 100 calories

Possible Side Effects of Intercourse
    Bouncing 7 calories
    Sliding around 9 calories
    Serious Skidding 12 calories
    Full cartwheel 20 calories
    Whiplash 27 calories
    Knee burn 6 calories
    Chafed elbows 5 calories
    Chafed nose 11 calories

Sex Related Noises
    Short gasps (per gasp) 3 calories
    Wheezing 5 calories
    Squeals 4 calories
    Ecstatic moaning 11 calories
    Low growling 8 calories
    Squishing 10 calories
    Shouting 16 calories
    Screaming 18 calories
    Urgent begging 22 calories
    Any short speech giving partner directions
    ("Please don't stop," "Faster," "Just a little more" are common examples.) 25 calories
    Orgasm
    Real 27 calories
    Faked 160 calories
    Premature Ejaculation*
    During insertion 2 calories
    During intercourse
    (Approximately. 2 sec's or 3 thrusts after insertion, whichever comes first.) 5 calories
    During foreplay 3 calories
    Immature ejaculation
    (Similar to premature ejaculation except male acts childish and throws a tantrum.) 4 calories

Consequences of Premature Ejaculation
    Even if you have a good heart, it takes much understanding not to feel like a victim when your partner climaxes after 3 sec's of intensive sex, especially if he immediately sits up to watch the football on tv.

For Women
    Frustration 8 calories
    Anger 15 calories
    Violent mood swing 20 calories
    Surpressing rage 25 calories
    Not surpressing anger
    (In extreme cases, this can include cursing, nose tweaks, and gently massaging partner's head with a tire iron.) 65 calories
    For Men:
    Cursing 10 calories
    Apologising 3 calories
    Snivelling 5 calories
    Pleading for mercy 8 calories
    Begging for another chance
    15 calories

heres the full list http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FearAnLoathing/view/calories-burned-during-sex-192594

I :heart: you :love:
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tried it out last night and my HRM said I have burned 193 calories :blushing:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    You'll have to let us know. If you're spending that kind of rigorous time in the bedroom, the better question might be, why is it taking so long to get to the finish line for the two of you? I mean, if that's the case, make a standing sex date with him three times a week and skip the dang workout!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    if you only do it for say 10-15 minutes, it's not worth logging... i don't log exercise if it's only quick. if you are that desperate to burn some calories, you really need to be gettin' to the gym more often.

maybe if you have a marathon session or something, but seriously? it's not exercise...