Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My reward will be looking AMAZING on my wedding day. Oh AND getting HOT bikini for my honeymoon. Oh yea.......
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    We will be allowed to undergo IVF treatment when I reach my goal. So hopefully I baby will be the prize :)

That would be the best reward ever! Good luck!!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    A fierce Burberry trench coat,
    a whole new wardrobe (not just things I can fit in, but clothes that actually compliment me)
    and most likely a trip to anywhere in the world I am wanting to go. I love to travel!

Ooh A Burberry coat. I like that idea. I might get one in camel. That's a good reward.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Buying a bikini and wearing it in public with my head held high!!:bigsmile:
  • mhcyr
    mhcyr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give myself a pat on the back. The best part about losing weight, is proving to myself that I can do it, and I am strong.
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    New wardrobe, hopefully say goodbye to the high cholesterol meds, and getting to do fun things with my husband like riding our bikes, skating and horseback riding. :-))))
  • bybybelly
    Options
    The ultimate reward will be to throw away my BP Meds for good:smile:
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Throwing out all the "FAT" clothes in my closet and buying new ones! Going water skiing/wakeboarding again, help my husband build our vacation cabin : )
  • AJ1966
    AJ1966 Posts: 18
    Options
    My reward will be new thinner clothes and hopefully I can finally get my camero.......

14371044.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cm1479
    cm1479 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am investing in several pairs of properly fitting pants for my 27" inseam no matter the cost to get them tailored. I've never had pants that didn't have to be rolled up or were worn from dragging.
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    In addition to the obvious rewards (health, confidence and shopping for new clothes) - A reward for my husband that is so NOT ME but he would LOVE: leather chaps, vest and a skimpy t-shirt to show off the boobs! All for riding to Laconia Bike Week with him this summer - on my own bike for the first time!

Sorry - no tattoos for me - that's my husband's gig!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I liked reading everyone's goals...I got some good ideas!

I am definitely going to start a new wardrobe when I reach goal. Right now I only have the BARE MINIMUM amount of clothing to survive, lol! I don't want to waste too much money when I'm not at my final size yet.

And a bikini, for sure!!! I haven't worn one in 12 years!!! And I want to feel good, not self-conscious!

Also, actually wearing shorts & sleeveless shirts/dresses in the summer for the first time in 12 years!! That will be amazing!

Just 20 more lbs...it feels like it's getting closer! I want to reach goal by my mini-marathon on April 28! :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A baby.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I have a final goal. It's been a constant battle for me to stay at a healthy weight and suspect it always will be.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    A fitness photo session and a new wardrobe =)
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    No idea, but it will most likely be new jeans. LOL
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    The big one...SHOPPING! And just being happy in my own skin, when I look in the mirror!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    a whole new closent of clothes
    looking hot for my sisters wedding
    and not being ashamed of how i look, feeling great about myself
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Good Health!
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    @ ronniesgirl19 - You win in my book, that's the best prize anyone could ask for. Good luck, I wish you a beautiful baby!

Thanks very much! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!