Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Good Health!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    My reward to myself for reaching my ULTIMATE goal is a boob job. lol

Oh yea and a Hot photo shoot!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    To have another baby! My DH and I want to start trying in April/May and I need to lose the weight by then/ Talk about a major motivator!

Oh and I want a Louis Vitton handbag. Frivilous, I know, but I want one, dang it!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a photo shoot for my hubby. The best reward for me though will be the first day I get to give away clothes that are too big.

My health is very important and I need to lower my BP so hoping that regulates and happens in the next few weeks though.

I need mini goal reward suggestions? Have Any?
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a Kidney Transplant.

I hope so too! I wish you luck in your journey to better health. My Father in alw is on dialysis and it's really tough.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I want a new Lily Pulitzer dress!

But hoipefully mine and hubby's reward for becoming more helathy will be a healthy pregnancy and a helathy baby.
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Good health and a long life. The best reward is to be able to ride my mountain bike with out getting out of breath on the hard trails.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    great abs...
  • baycityroller
    Options
    doing the Les Mills BODYCOMBAT instructor training! Keep it real and STAY WITH THE FIGHT!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am going to drink me a BIG SPRITE. I haven't had juice or soda for almost three years now. I am going to put on the most sexy outfit and show my new figure.:drinker:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    A healthier me and new clothes.
  • alishuman
    Options
    1. Tattoo - cherry blossoms on my ankle.

2. New wardrobe.
  • mikituba
    Options
    I'm going to go to the mall and buy WHATEVER I want...I plan to have a large chunk of change to spend on fabulous new clothes :). I also get to finish my (tattoo) sleeve when my arms are done shrinking. AND I'm going to Europe.

I think that's a pretty damn good reward for getting down to a weight that is less than I've been since the 6th grade!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I want to take my hubby and go on a spa weekend! Massages, mani/pedi, the works. And of course a massive shopping spree :D
  • mikituba
    Options
    I would love to do a photo shoot for my hubby. The best reward for me though will be the first day I get to give away clothes that are too big.

My health is very important and I need to lower my BP so hoping that regulates and happens in the next few weeks though.

I need mini goal reward suggestions? Have Any?

I do Shoes...you're not going to get too skinny for shoes! Accessories in general are GREAT mini rewards!
  • frugalbecca
    frugalbecca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal ... 86 pounds to go ... my husband promised to buy me a whole new wardrobe, including a bikini swim suit (something I would have never worn before!)! If I meet my short term goal on July 1, 2012, he is taking me for a weekend getaway ... 26 pounds to go to get there! (The smallest I have weighed in 25 years)

Good luck Everyone! We can all do this!!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    New tattoo and I am saving towards my shopping spree!!!
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A new thigh piece!
  • mllynd
    mllynd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vacay somewhere warm and sunny:smile:
  • Parksey1979
    Options
    Looking good on my wedding day! Hate photos of myself, chubby cheeks, double chin! It would be amazing to be back in shape again for my wedding day/photos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!