Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Replies

• karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Good Health!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    My reward to myself for reaching my ULTIMATE goal is a boob job. lol

Oh yea and a Hot photo shoot!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    To have another baby! My DH and I want to start trying in April/May and I need to lose the weight by then/ Talk about a major motivator!

Oh and I want a Louis Vitton handbag. Frivilous, I know, but I want one, dang it!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    I would love to do a photo shoot for my hubby. The best reward for me though will be the first day I get to give away clothes that are too big.

My health is very important and I need to lower my BP so hoping that regulates and happens in the next few weeks though.

I need mini goal reward suggestions? Have Any?
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Hopefully a Kidney Transplant.

I hope so too! I wish you luck in your journey to better health. My Father in alw is on dialysis and it's really tough.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    I want a new Lily Pulitzer dress!

But hoipefully mine and hubby's reward for becoming more helathy will be a healthy pregnancy and a helathy baby.
  • Good health and a long life. The best reward is to be able to ride my mountain bike with out getting out of breath on the hard trails.
  • great abs...
  • doing the Les Mills BODYCOMBAT instructor training! Keep it real and STAY WITH THE FIGHT!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 168 Member
    I am going to drink me a BIG SPRITE. I haven't had juice or soda for almost three years now. I am going to put on the most sexy outfit and show my new figure.:drinker:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    A healthier me and new clothes.
  • 1. Tattoo - cherry blossoms on my ankle.

2. New wardrobe.
  • I'm going to go to the mall and buy WHATEVER I want...I plan to have a large chunk of change to spend on fabulous new clothes :). I also get to finish my (tattoo) sleeve when my arms are done shrinking. AND I'm going to Europe.

I think that's a pretty damn good reward for getting down to a weight that is less than I've been since the 6th grade!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    I want to take my hubby and go on a spa weekend! Massages, mani/pedi, the works. And of course a massive shopping spree :D
  • I would love to do a photo shoot for my hubby. The best reward for me though will be the first day I get to give away clothes that are too big.

My health is very important and I need to lower my BP so hoping that regulates and happens in the next few weeks though.

I need mini goal reward suggestions? Have Any?

I do Shoes...you're not going to get too skinny for shoes! Accessories in general are GREAT mini rewards!
  • frugalbecca
    frugalbecca Posts: 11 Member
    When I reach my final goal ... 86 pounds to go ... my husband promised to buy me a whole new wardrobe, including a bikini swim suit (something I would have never worn before!)! If I meet my short term goal on July 1, 2012, he is taking me for a weekend getaway ... 26 pounds to go to get there! (The smallest I have weighed in 25 years)

Good luck Everyone! We can all do this!!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    New tattoo and I am saving towards my shopping spree!!!
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    A new thigh piece!
  • mllynd
    mllynd Posts: 3 Member
    Vacay somewhere warm and sunny:smile:
  • Looking good on my wedding day! Hate photos of myself, chubby cheeks, double chin! It would be amazing to be back in shape again for my wedding day/photos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!