Have you ever met any famous people/ celebrities?

Options

Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I use to work in the airport at Outback steakhouse as a server and I have waited on

Lou Ferigno (original Incredible Hulk)
    Brad Paisley and Michelle Williams (daughter on Father of the Bride)
    Christina Milian
    Roger Clements
    Nick Lachey and his wife Vaness (super nice ppl)
    Dahani Jones and many other Bengals players
    Alot of the Reds players
    there are many more that I haven't mentioned I worked there for over 6 yrs so there was always somebody famous in there :)
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've met the entire band of Apocalyptica,Joey Jordison the drummer from Slipknot, and Monkey the bassist from Korn.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I met Cypress Hill at a concert in my highschool days. Loved B-Real! Still do. Also, I met and took a pic with Too Short (the rapper) and my hater friend at the time purposefully lost that camera! Biotch! "Life is too short you gotta get in where you fit in..." LOL
    I have a pic with a "Hercules" look alike (unless it's really him). Remember that show? @ Universal Studios. I have Pics with Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Poo, Eyeore, Piglet, Tigger, Mike Wazowski, Sulley, Captain Hook, Cinderella's evil step sisters and step mom... LOL, Yes, I consider them celebrities!!!!
    I'm jealous of my cousin. He met Keanu Reeves.
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    Ive met

Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) twice! hehe

A little jealous here. I find Pete Wentz ridiculously attractive.

I've met quite a few band members--
    Justin Pierre (singer of Motion City Soundtrack, met a few other band members too)
    Tom Higgenson (singer of Plain White T's, met a few other band members too)
    The whole band of All Time Low (at a meet and greet that I got to go to because my friends were members of their fan club)

A bunch of my friends got to meet Sean Astin, but I wasn't with them at the time. SAD.
  • aash28
    aash28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I went to college in the town that "Big Ben" is from; the rumors are true!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I met Hodgins (TJ Tyne) from Bones.

I was at my old job one day, minding my own business, animating some characters for tv. When I hear my boss' voice and someone else. I turn my head and there he is, in his beautiful glory. I asked my boss, "WHY IS HERE? HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM. ZOMG."

Turns out he's my boss' brother!!! I flipped out. I am a huge fan of Hodgins from Bones. My boss was like, "Want me to introduce you?" And I'm like, "Yeah!" So he did and he's more beautiful in real life. I can't remember what I said, but I remember I stammered A LOT. And he just stood there really patiently and kindly. I was so embarrassed but it was hands down the second best thing that happened at that job.

HOLY CR@P I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, so jealous, I wouldn't have been able to talk, I would have drooled all over him. He's the bestest!! <3<3<3

HA! I was so excited about yours, I forgot about mine. I met Laurie Cabot (Salem, MA's official witch, and one of my idols), I got my pic taken with her and chatted for a few minutes at her store. Well she chatted, I tried not to cry. LOL And when I lived in South Florida I "dated" (lmao, I had a fun time back when I was younger, wink wink) a few NFL players, and to be honest, I don't remember their names since I didn't care about football, it was a long time ago, and they ended up being big-headed jerks. I'm not good meeting celebs, I had a chance to meet Reba McEntire and chickened out because I was afraid I would make an *kitten* out of myself. lol
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I have run into Jerry Springer three times on flights out of Chicago.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    AJ and Kevin from The Backstreet Boys
    Taylor Hicks (American Idol Winner)
    Mr. T
    Cyndi Lauper
    Big Boi from Outkast
    Jake Pavelka (I see him quite often as he works for the airline I work at :))
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well for anyone who who is in hockey i went to school with Bobby Orr hope some Americans know who he is?
    shook hands with Kenny rogers before his facelift...oh and ex hubbies family was related to Archibald Leach also known as Cary Grant the actor ...that's my brush with famous people
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've actually met a couple celeb's. When I was working for a car rental agency, Jack Nicholson was doing a movie in the airport I was working at. During breaks, he would come by and "chat". Kinda cool! When I married my first husband, we were at our reception, and a bottle of champagne came to our table... I asked the waiter who it came from, it ended up being Mike Love, the lead singer of the Beach Boys!.
  • baodom10
    baodom10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Landon Powell (Baseball player for the Oakland A's), Randall Cunningham (NFL)
  • allison7922
    Options
    AJ and Kevin from The Backstreet Boys
    Taylor Hicks (American Idol Winner)
    Mr. T
    Cyndi Lauper
    Big Boi from Outkast
    Jake Pavelka (I see him quite often as he works for the airline I work at :))

Jake Pavelka from the US tv show "The Bachelor:glasses:
  • allison7922
    Options
    Sadly, I have run into Jerry Springer three times on flights out of Chicago.

LOL:laugh:
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sal from Three Days Grace!

I wud love to meet Rob Zombie and Ben Burnley (Breaking Benjamin) and I loved Patrick Swayze.
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    mmm probably going to age myself here . . .

Pat Morita ... Mr. Miyagi-Karate Kid-- In Las Vegas

Jackie Mason--think Caddy Shack II, in Manhattan--there for a writers conference
    Matthew Broderick--spoke at a national convention I attended which he was a big supporter of.
    And do authors count? Cause met a few of them at various conferences including Anne Rice and Nora Roberts.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    hrm. i've been to hundreds+++ of shows and i used to tour with some cal punk bands, so i've met a lot - probably no one anyone knows anymore.

here are some that were more 'famous' and a little more than just seeing them and saying hi.

~ kurt cobain - i drank a pitcher of beer with him before a show in tempe

~ mark arm (mudhoney) & the boys - more pre-show bar drinking conversations in a back booth in phoenix

~ greenday - i was (and still am) very good friends with his then girlfriend (think 1039 smoth out / kerplunk times) and when they'd play my town, they'd stay at my house. i've cooked these guys breakfast, jumped off my roof naked into the pool holding a bottle of JD, trecool took me to the hostpital when i broke my finger, etc, etc... i ~loathe~ the band though.

~ jane's addiction, specifically dave navarro - hung out after a show and he was paying way too much attention to me, but he promptly walked away when i told him i wasn't a groupie.

~ all the guys from the supersuckers - i've just been around them so much that we chat now at their shows (started when i stayed at the same teeny hotel as them after a show and we all partied together before they disappeared into their own rooms with their groupie d'jours.

~ Sepultura - heh. On my 21st bday, my then bf took me to their house after dinner. We all hung out and rank 7-up and played ping pong. They are SO NOT hardcore.

edited to add ~ Death Cab For Cutie and zooey deschanel - same ex-greenday gf married dcfc's manager and through them, i hung out with them a few times.

The rest have all just been quick meet/greets - nothing more than that.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I have met Drew Barrymore (she was with Tom Green at the time, but really who cares about him??), Jerry O'Connell and Alan Thicke.

I looove Drew barrymore! where'd you meet her?
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    I've met Rob Zombie ^^ I gotz a hug from him too!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    I've met Julie Hesmondhalgh who plays hayley in the tv soap Coronation Street,

and i've also met Ronan Keating from the band Boyzone :)

The one person i would loooove to meet would be Pauley Perrette who plays Abbie Scuito in the series N..C.I.S :)

I LOVE NCIS!!!! I would like to meet any of them, but Pauley Perrette is adorable, I <3 her!
  • RachelVerthein
    Options
    Jonny Lang (blues guitarest)
    Kenny Wayne Sheppard(blues guitarest)
    Jason Mraz
    Duran Duran

I think that's it.