Where is everyone from, heritage.. ethnicity etc.

Options

Replies

• irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    100% Irish.My mom and dad are both Irish and I was born in Ireland(dublin)lived there 26 years. Moved to the gold coast Australia in September. Not sure if it is a permanent move yet :) x
  • alapoint89
    Options
    illicano tagalo (philipino) german irish native hawaiian native american porto rican
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,203 Member
    Options
    Full-blooded Czech. My Dad went to school and had to learn most of the English, since Grandpa and Grandma mostly spoke Czech in the home.
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    In this order, Irish (mom 100%, dad 50%), German, Swedish (remaining of dad's side)
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    I'm from the great state of Texas.
    I am bi-racial. My mother is white and my father is black.
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Hmong and Lao. :smile:
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Like most people I am of mixed heritage too. My mother is half South Indian and half Jamaican, my biological father is half South Indian and half native South African. I was adopted by my English caucasian father and moved to the UK when I was 3. I am proud of my racial heritage and my cultural heritage (iv been in the UK for 33 years - giving my age away there!!) Sunday dinners growing up were always interesting, we either had Indian, South African or traditionally English roast beef and Yorkshire puds!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish born and bred, my grandad's family came from Scotland, their name is Grogan
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Californian Caucasian :)
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    100% Native American- Navajo
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    From Arizona! Dad side is French/Irish/Indian and my mothers side is Italian & Scottish!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Originally from Jamaica but have been living in the UK for the past 10 years
  • AMO31
    AMO31 Posts: 14
    Options
    Half Northern Irish Half St Lucian here
  • chick74
    Options
    100% British!
  • McGruber03
    Options
  • cookie61206
    cookie61206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vietnamese....
  • McGruber03
    Options
    I was born, raised and still reside in South Alabama. Not sure where my ancesstors came from, I am the fifth generation from here.

Where in South Alabama? I'm from Brewton!
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi im 100% english
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    How's this one for diversity:

Brazilian, Samoan, Norweigan

Born in West Texas, raised in Hawaii, Miami, and Pennsylvania, now live in New York.
  • vonohlsson
    Options
    Hi ;D
    I'm Swedish and also Finnish. Unfortunately I can't speak finnish xD But some day I do.. I hope ;)

I'm not that good at talking nor writing in english, but I hope you guys understand me anyway ;)

Would be nice having some Fitness pals here ;)

Enjoy your day!