What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    "Beautyfrompain" ... I used to have very, very bad depression and heard that exercise could help so decided to give it a go. I fell in love with exercising, lifted my depression, am off all medication and have lifted my selfesteem,... I believe I have become beautiful inside and out through this process. :)
  • BrandiLynn8064
    Options
    It's my name! :flowerforyou:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    :drinker: bump
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    bump
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    i have no chair.

I must have a strange sense of humor because I found this really funny.

I Know!! Me too! :laugh:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Mine is my name..or parts of it anyway. Am I happy it's my username? Not exactly. lol. Getting divorced and finding new love makes me want to change it, which I will if I can either convince Mike to let me or else make a new profile.

You actually are allowed to change your username once. :drinker:
  • twilightsm
    Options
    My nickname was given to me way back in High school (~1996) and I've used it online since. My friends used to say I was like something from the Twilight Zone.. and that shortened to Twilight and the s and m are my initials.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Thru thick or thin!

Been a thick kinda year for the Colts.....
  • sexymewannabee
    Options
    sexymewannabee - because I want to feel as sexy as I once did!! :blushing:
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had a temp. teacher in high school (Mr. Wykoff) that could NEVER say my name correctly-Brittany- you should have heard the crap he came up with.... so I started writing Britt-uh-knee on all of my papers and started calling him Mr. Wakoff. He never caught on.
    87 is the year I was born
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My last name is Loomis-Beaver, years ago when I waitressed some co-workers started calling me Loombeav and it stuck.
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    first initial w/last name and 07 is the year I got married!
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Thru thick or thin!

Been a thick kinda year for the Colts.....

I love fans who stay true to their teams
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    seeing as though 2 threads of the same nature have been copied.... sorry i meant made, since i posted this, i will bump back up the list
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    Fluffy has been my nickname since high school, with MissFluffy being my net handle since then too (since I'm not married...). The UK comes in whenever MissFluffy is already taken somewhere, not because I'm from the UK (as would be obvious), but because my hotmail address is a .co.uk one -- hotmail errors lead to me being constantly redirected to the UK hotmail site!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    it's the name i use in an online community called Second Life. Calleja was my great grandfathers last name, and Fairey was the name i picked out of a random list of possible last names given to me when i was signing up for Second Life.
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :noway: :laugh:
  • _itsB_
    _itsB_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    all my friends call me 'B' instead of my proper name and _itsB_ is also my name on twitter :)
  • VALentine_zombie
    Options
    My name is VAL, I was born on Valentine's day and I love zombies!
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My name because I am very original like that! :) The 80 is the year I was born.