Where is everyone from, heritage.. ethnicity etc.

Options

Replies

• lkblazek
    Options
    I'm Scot, Irish, English, German and Sioux Indian.
  • sherrycrelling
    Options
    hi its sherry again lol i didnt realize you meant natonality! both sides of my family are russian decent! on my moms side her grandparents came to america from russia. on my dads side my grandparents came from soviet russia! it was terrible to be jewish in russia, but there was no leaving the country!! so glad that eventually all my grandparents found ways to imigrate here to america!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • glenclewis
    glenclewis Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Native American
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Options
    Born in California, live in the Netherlands. Father is born in Mexico naturalized American. Mother is Dutch. Grandmother native American. Always dream of living in the States...maybe some day :blushing:
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    100% English, parents English, grand parents English, great great grandparents Italian, great great grandparents italian, some german , a little french from around the revolution and there i am stuck :-) x
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm Sicilian!!! 2nd generation born in America !!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Just Irish, born bred and rared :) Grew up in Dublin and have moved 30 mins from there to a little town called Sallins in County Kildare
    xx
  • Kimmygettingskinny
    Options
    I am German from my Mother's side and Irish and American Indian on my Dad's side. What a combination. German, Indian and Irish. :drinker:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Just Irish, born bred and rared :) Grew up in Dublin and have moved 30 mins from there to a little town called Sallins in County Kildare
    xx

(in case you couldn't tell from the red hair, pale complexion and freckles lol! x
  • wantmorepies
    Options
    Is very very british... Yorkshire in fact!
    *adjusts flat cap*
    ...Linda xx
  • sweetqueets
    Options
    I am from Bermuda.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Scottish, German and Native American Indian on my father's side.
    Hungarian and Latvian on my mother's side.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    My mum is anglo Indian and my dad is english white. Got a lot of mixture in mums side...portugese, dutch, indian and english.
  • ImHoRnY6969
    Options
    My name is Deweiga. i am related to a Cherokee indian Chief. Now sista, im telling you that he wasnt just an kind of indian;HE WAS THE CHEIF.
    I am also related to Susan., B. Anthony which definatley explains my passion to speak out amongst us women! SISTAS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!.
    Believe or not, im also related to Barak Obama. We go waaaaaaaaay back. In the good ol days in Kenya we used to build sand castles and mud huts on the horizon. It was a wonderful time. Im telling you; we are distant cousins but the bond feels MUCH MUCH closer.
    Lastly I am related to Snooki...and or Nicole Polozzi. This explains my crave for PICKLES ALL THE TIME. I like to suck on sed pickles. They are very tasty. You can also dip them in hummus to add taste.

There you have it; my family tree.
    Thank you!
  • lolibunny
    lolibunny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    native american and spanish :D
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I was born in New York City, but I am Cuban- American. My family is from Cuba. Cubans are a beautiful mix of Spanish (Spain) and African, so we come in all the delicious shades of skin colors. I also have some French in me from my Dad's side (his grandfather). :love:
  • Freeapollo
    Options
    Mainly Irish and Scottish English German French Jewish, Native American Dutch....I know right I have a theory my family likes to breed with every culture...proof my cousins are half Asian and African-American.
  • Lorianny
    Options
    I am German and American Indian , Im a mutt..lol
  • andreacord
    Options
    Canadian born, half "Newfie" if you will (they kind of consider it an ethnicity of their own), and from the "Newfie" side little bits of Irish and French and then the other half Portguese. I do NOT look like a Portuguese girl because I'm fair skinned with blue eyes - only thing I can pick out from that is dark hair. =)
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    True story

Me: So dad where did your family come from? Whats your background?

Dad: Texas

Me: Dad, no like BEFORE texas. We're not natives here.

Dad: We're Texans. There was no where before Texas.

To this day I honestly have no idea about my dad's side of the family.

Lol! Totally understand! My Dad is from Texas and he feels that same way! Lol!