1/4 cup of natures path hemp and omega granola

I love that stuff.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    bump!
  • christiw116
    Options
    My personal fave right now is whole wheat pita bread with a little roasted garlic hummus and baby spinach!
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love the weight watchers cheddar cheese sticks, cinnamon almonds, or peanut butter with apple slices!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Red bell pepper cut in slices. Dip slices in hummus.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheese and 1 oz of sunflower seeds...eat with vegetable slices...yummy
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    Got this from a friend of mine....going to try it tomorrow

2 fudge graham crackers
    1Tbls cool whip

wrap them up put in freezer and susposed to taste like a ice cream sandwich :bigsmile:
  • bird922
    bird922 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yum! Can't wait to try the yogurt drizzle and the avocado and cucumber with vinegar. :)
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Dry roasted edamame. Yummy.
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump. these ideas are awesome.
  • _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    -Soy crisps (about 5 cal each) with a smear of Smuckers natural peanut butter (or other nut butter) (about 55 cal for a TB).
    -Trader Joe's Seaweed Snacks. Yummy, sesame/salty flavor that reminds me of sushi. Only 30 cal for a 1/2 package.
    -Flavored coffee. (Not so unique but the flavored coffees offer a good way to satisfy cravings. I drink them black but a ts of sugar goes a long way.)

55 cals for a TB?!!! What peanut butter are you using, because I need this! All the PB I've found is 95-100 calories per tablespoon.

Ibelieve she said Smuckers natural peanut butter. All the peanut butter that i buy say 2Tbs so thats about right for one.
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Beef Jerky in the machine at work is only 50 cal. But it's a dollar a pop! So I'm making my own this weekend. Have it marinating in the frig right now. Hope it ends up cheaper then the stuff at work.
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Kale chips! I read about them the other day and made some about 30 mins ago. They're pretty good! Though, next time I will use a lot less salt.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I love veggies with ranch dip, but instead of regular ranch I mix powdered ranch dressing mix into plain greek yogurt. Tastes awesome, way less calories, and way more protein!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Baked kale chips!
    Just take kale leaves, tear into bite sized pieces spray with any oil spray, and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until the edges get brown! Delish!

you can do the same thing with sweet potatoes! Peel the skin off, then just keep peeling. Spray the shavings with cooking spray and bake until crispy! One small potato is only 100 cals!
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love veggies with ranch dip, but instead of regular ranch I mix powdered ranch dressing mix into plain greek yogurt. Tastes awesome, way less calories, and way more protein!
    What a fabulous idea! Thanks.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Blue Cheese Egg Cups

1/8 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
    1 TBSP Bacon
    4 TBSP Egg Whites

Put bacon and blue cheese in a muffin pan. Add egg whites. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 1 Muffin, if you make extras refrigerate them and heat up later

108 Calories
    2 Carbs
    6 Fat
    460 Sodium
    12 Protien
    1 Fiber

Mexi-Egg Cups

1/8 Cup Pico de Gallo
    1/8 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
    4 TBSP Egg Whites

Put Pico de Gallo and cheese in a muffin pan. Add egg whites. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 1 Muffin, if you make extras refrigerate them and heat up later

96 Calories
    5 Carbs
    4 Fat
    188 Sodium
    11 Protien
    1 Fiber

Mediterranean Egg Cups

1/8 Cup Chopped frozen Spinach (thawed)
    1 TBSP Crumbled Feta
    1 tsp Chopped sun Dried Tomatoes
    4 TBSP Egg Whites

Put Spinach, feta, and sun dried tomatoes in a muffin pan. Add egg whites. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 1 Muffin, if you make extras refrigerate them and heat up later

83 Calories
    6 Carbs
    3 Fat
    302 Sodium
    12 Protien
    2 Fiber
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    2 GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbreads (36 cal). 1 tblsp peanut butter divided between the two crispbreads (90 cal), one sliced banana on top of the peanut butter (75 cal), , 1 tsp honey drizzled over both (20 cal), sprinkle with cinnamon to taste. Yummy and filling. Great with tea or iced tea.

If I want a splurge, I have 8 oz skim milk with a tsp of hersheys syrup, gives a hint of chocolate/ sweetness.

Sugar free stove top pudding: chocolate flavor with a tsp chopped salted nuts , vanilla with tsp mini chocolate chips. Both with reduced fat cool whip (1 tblsp).

Banana split the long way, put on baking sheet sprayed lightly with Pam. Sprinkle with tsp brown sugar and tsp mini chocolate chips,. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until sugar bubbles, banana slightly brown.
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Great Topic! Always looking for a good snack :)