what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ugh, The Ring is terrifying. I don't care what anybody says. I do not want anyone ever to come out of my TV. Those faces! Sheesh :(:frown: :sad:
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    IT (yes a Stephen King movie). The movie ruined clowns for me and since I haven't been able to be around any without thinking they'll develop sharp teeth and eat me. Also, there was an old episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? where two boys find out their neighbour above is a cannibal. The scene where the young one gets stuck in her deep freezer scared my pants off when I was young; haven't seen it recently, so I don't know how it'd be for me now.

Mind you, I've watched tons and tons of scary movies and most don't phase me. It's just those two. Oh and Jacobs Ladder freaked me out when I was a kid.

OMG there were a couple Are You Afraid of the Dark episodes that freaked me out when I was younger... I totally forgot about that show!

OMG i love the show Are you afraid of the dark!!! I have a t shirt and everything had to get one I used to watch that show all the time... Though i am one to love scary movies.

Also I dont really have any movies that im terrified of. But demon movies scare me the most.. not like exorcism ones but more like Paranormal activity movies but i still love the paranormal activity movies! I cant wait till the next one
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    the first Child's Play. yikes!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    the ring creeped me out.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Dark Water (Japanese version)
    Insidious (only the 1st half of the movie, though)
    Paranormal activity

I don't watch horror movies when I'm home alone, period!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Scariest movie I ever saw was The Strangers. Very very scary. I suggest if you go away to a cabin or cottage, watch it there. Very scary

loved that one!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wolf Creek
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    the grudge!! i hate that movie i have tryed to watch it about a dozen times and only ever get to the part were they are sticking there head in the attic and thats it i have to turn it over im to scared to go in my own attic now

also paranormal activity i watched i think the 2nd one while pregnant and the baby being taken up the cot has haunted me forever!!!
  • Beezer322
    Beezer322 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    THE RING.
    hate.that.movie.

scarred me for life.
  • Beezer322
    Beezer322 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    and i second the grudge. ^^^^
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Not a 'Horror' movie but Watership down gave me nightmares for the whole of my childhood. I still refuse to watch it.

Strangely enough horror/ fright movies do nothing for me..
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    the power rangers movie
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I LOVE scary movies....but Poltergeist still gives me nightmares. And Paranormal Activity creeps me out.
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    The Rite with Anthony Hopkins!! I love scary movies and don't normally get to scared but this one got to me. I can't wait to go see The Devil Inside.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I saw Silence o f the Lambs once, it was a fantastic movie. I DONT NEED TO SEE IT AGAIN.
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers(Donald Southerland version). I checked under my bed for weeks after seeing that movie, and I was not a kid.
  • C_Lopez
    C_Lopez Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm scare of Saw!!! The first one. My best friend and I were so scared to walk from the theater to our car! Couldn't sleep that night!!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    hmm anything with clowns
    and def def hands down cell/ and of course the shining matter of fact still have yet to finish it
    and idk why because not meant to be scary is wonderland true story in cali and its crazy
  • zoedicko
    zoedicko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have loads i could write down but my all time scary one is halloween! michael myers freaks me out
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    TRUE STORY---happened to me and my husband.

We went out on a date to dinner and then we went and saw The Ring in theaters. When we got home and opened our door our t.v was on static---and it was loud. We didn't leave the t.v on when we left---so it obviously freaked the crap out of me. That movie still creeps me out and whenever I see the title to that movie I think of my husband and I coming home to our t.v on static....
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist, Amytiville Horror and Blair Witch...

We used to go camping A LOT in a tent and now everytime we go I think I am going to wake up to little bundles of sticks outside my tent in the morning.....

Ahh, Blair Witch scared me when I first saw it. That last scene was really creepy. And I always think about it when we go camping too.