Options

Replies

• jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you could easily fit a toddler's head into one of your bra cups :/

Hehe, love this - but I can fit my own head into one of mine!!!! :blushing:

Me too!

Reading all of these, I kept saying "I'm so glad this doesn't happen to me anymore"... but THIS. This will never go away for me. I've lost almost 50lbs, and somehow I've gone from a 42DD to a 36DDD!!!!
  • NVMoon
    NVMoon Posts: 7
    Options
    When you suddenly realize your thighs are saying: You let me by ... I let you by.
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    Have the hardest time tieing my shoes.
  • alishuman
    Options
    Your 6'2" 230 lb husband "accidentally" wears your shorts and doesn't realize it until he is at your son's football tryouts....true story!

Yep, my huband wore ladies shorts to take my son to football tryouts. Oh, the irony! :laugh:

Oh yeah... my husband slipped on my cargo jeans a few months ago... =( Took him a minute to figure out why they were highwaters.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    When you dont get your feet wet when having a shower!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    When you are walking along the road and one builder shouts "Hey luv you ought to be a model" and his mate shouts "Yeah ...for Ford"

This actually happened to me :sad:

OMG! Thats awful I would have wanted to kill!
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    Your thighs are still moving long after you stopped walking, when department stores greet u at the door informing u they don't carry your size, people assume you shop atLane Bryant.
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    I hate that it happened to me.
  • dnwilson74
    dnwilson74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you try out your new workout dvd for the 1st time, completely proud of yourself for having made it through w/o dying and your child comes over to and says, "You need to return that and get your money back because it does'nt work, your still fat. That's false advertising."
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    I hate that!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    When strangers come up and rub your belly saying "Budah Budah Budah".
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    When you weigh your self 5 times in a row to see if the number goes down ..Move the scale around and all..
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    when your running and you here clapping your thinking what is that then you realize its your gut flapping up and down :huh:
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When my, then, 4 year old cousin told me she thought my belly and legs were too big. *sigh* At least she was telling the truth! I've also had a woman at my work ask me if I had my baby yet, and when I'm due...100% no possibility of that happening...and she refuses to believe that I'm not the woman carrying a child!
  • larat71
    larat71 Posts: 60
    Options
    You can't give yourself a pedicure anymore:(
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    You hear yourself on the phone and realize you sound like Darth Vader.
  • Laceyc82
    Laceyc82 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When you go get a pedicure just to have your toenails trimmed. : /
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    You order a 2nd drink from McDonalds just so the drive in person will think you are ordering for 2 (maybe 3).
  • dnwilson74
    dnwilson74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you go to the movies you have to make sure you get the row with arms that go up or you will not fit.
    &
    When you use a public restroom it has to be the handicap stall or else it just won't work :(
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    people say. 'don't you look well'