what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• pwnstar
    pwnstar Posts: 15
    Options
    a little facial hair.. somewhere between scruff and a short beard. Also, a distinctive smile - one where you can tell the difference between when he's excited, when he's trying to act 'cute', and when he's feeling flirty/frisky :)
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    being very smart *smile*
    and having class

strong hands....not girly hands lol
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    A kind heart
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Humour, Intelligence, facial hair, lean tallness, brown eyes.... eyes really have it for me... the right smell... and i don't mean aftershave here... a really nice bum... and a guitar in his hands when it's not me there... hope he gets home safe from tonights gig soon...
  • emmamme1979
    emmamme1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Agree totally with the confidence without arrogance point. But also must have a passion for something. Good shoes, larger feet than me and larger hands too. Men with small hands and feet worry me.
  • vadiane1
    Options
    my hubby....Awesomely sexy arms and shoulders....cute butt...but the eyes...they speak volumes. His smile, dimples, just all in one package...I think he is running scared now that I am on this weight loss journey since I seem to be focusing on what I think are his yummy traits now.....It's actually funny. To see a grown man run for the hills hehehe
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Athletic build, tall, dark, handsome, intelligent and funny! Well you asked! lol
  • vadiane1
    Options
    OH and this....
    The fact we finish each others sentences...he knows what I need before I voice it..The fact he went from doing IT work as a government contractor to restoring motorcycles and never doubted himself. He is so confident that I wanna steal some of it for myself! He floors me at least once a day with his depth of knowledge and all else.
    I am so glad I have him in my life!
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If we're going just physical here then...... Shoulders and arms! Especially forearms!!!! Sexy, veiny, forearms. NIce eyes and cute smile doesnt hurt either! But honestly the sexiest thing about a man is when he is sweet to his woman!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I know my answer is supposed to be raunchy and believe me I can get filthy with the best of them but the truth is the sexiest thing about a man is how he treats his woman. Your girlfriend, or total stranger, can have the most unattractive fella and if he treats her like a queen...and if you've lived long enough to have a man treat you like crap...you will look at him and think "I wish I had a man like that." Point blank and period ladies.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

Yes please :) I'll take this with a side of RAWR on the side ;)
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If we're going just physical here then...... Shoulders and arms! Especially forearms!!!! Sexy, veiny, forearms. NIce eyes and cute smile doesnt hurt either! But honestly the sexiest thing about a man is when he is sweet to his woman!

Wow...I just posted without reading more than the first five or so replies and then I look above mine and find that someone knows what I'm talking about!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    so i am going with Chest and nice shoulders. then eyes oh yes the eyes. Then he has to have a sence of hunor.:blushing:
  • Tarah1218
    Options
    I like the "bulk belly", muscles (big, not cut), I like beefy men.....They need to have matching legs, men with a big upper body and no legs=fail!!!

Bald head or really short hair is a win

A man that is no excuses type, gives it to me straight, no B.S. and can take it right back

If he is a huge tv watcher, he is out! I don't mind a show or 2 a week, but I hate tv way too much to have it in a relationship

He must not care about other people and how they look/act unless it is hurting someone else. I detest when someone says a comment about someone's looks, weight, etc. Not your body, not your business.

Must be skilled in the art of gentle seduction....I like sex nightly but if it isn't approached gently I will run for the hills. I don't mind posessiveness in his actions while seducing, but I detest when a man gets rough. Makes me nervous=lights off bed time!
  • blissmanifesto
    Options
    Well, if I could go to the Man Store and just buy one off the shelf, I'd get the Vin Diesel model for sure. But in real life, I'm sort of omnivorous. Pretty much every man has something delicious and sexy about him. One thing I love is sexy wrists and big hands. I love that big bony bump on the outside of the wrist and long, elegant fingers. And I know it's not fashionable right now, but I actually love a hairy guy. I mean, yeah, smooth guys are sexy too, but the snuggle factor is 100% better with a fuzzy guy. Even the back! LOL I know everybody says it's unattractive but I love a hairy back. I love that spot between the shoulderblades. Oddly I do not care for long hair on a man. It never looks as good as you think it does! I like a trim haircut that shows off the neck. And yes, like the other ladies here, I do love a gigantic guy who really blocks out the light in a doorway. But a slender medium-sized guy has a lot of charms too. . . It doesn't matter if he looks like the Rock or like Adrien Brody; any guy is sexy if he reveals his heart and soul with honesty and sweetness.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    im a country girl, a guy who can bait a hook, shoot a gun, can fix his own house(doesnt mind the fact that i can do all this right beside me, and takes me fishing hunting ect with him), doesnt wear his jeans to tight, wraps me in his arms at night. doesnt mind helping me cook, clean ect. has beautiful eyes big strong sholders :) ahhhhh
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Hmmmmm. Maybe I could write a song about this!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Physically .. Them lower abs that create the V leading to emmm .. you know ! Uhh.. Hotttt ! ... Also strong well defined abs and forearms .. !! However most importantly .. A good sence of humor ..intelligence, caring nature and confidence without being cocky.. to me that defines sexiness in a man .. without this all the physical attributes are useless ..
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

Yes! I love him on True Blood. (:
  • mcneesbit65
    Options

Tall dark and handsome just like Mr Darcy (in both BJ and P& P).

I love the Mr.Darcy in the P&P with Keira Knightley in it...he's just amazing.