40 something ladies - come and join me please

Options
Are you looking to get fit and fabulous? Fed up with shopping in granny shops when you still feel young inside? I'm 46 and based in Northampton, England. Please feel free to add me xxxx:flowerforyou:

5337160.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 35, can I join? :bigsmile:
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 tomorrow. I'm in.
  • Tamarastime
    Tamarastime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 this year! Count me in!!
  • dmac0711
    dmac0711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 45 years old.
  • dino_girl
    dino_girl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    40 yrs old single mom, hoping to turn things around in my life soon....add me if you like.
  • dino_girl
    Options
    terrellc1 happy soon to be birthday and welcome to the 40's
  • alsilecchia
    Options
    I turned 45 in Oct and this is the 2nd phase of my life .. I know one thing for sure I don't wanna live it like my first half !!! I"m in
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I'm 45 and determined to get to my goal this year so I can stop dressing and feeling like a frump...
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and I'm so over shopping in the granny shops! I want to burn every blouse I own (or donate them to some real grannies)! Feel free to add me.
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    41 here! Happy to join. Need all the support I can get from people who know how hard it is when you're not in your 20s or 30s anymore! (Hell, it's always been hard to lose weight, but it's even harder now).
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent OP.

I'm happy to accept friend requests, and it's nice to see so many 40-something women out there kicking *kitten*!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in March! I'm looking soooooo forward to entering this new phase of my life.... Plus I'm sure some of you wonderful ladies can give me some pointers on being a "Fab 40"..... Add me if you'd like....:flowerforyou:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!

41 here! Happy to join. Need all the support I can get from people who know how hard it is when you're not in your 20s or 30s anymore! (Hell, it's always been hard to lose weight, but it's even harder now).
  • dino_girl
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6224677
  • frenchkm
    frenchkm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 41 years old and have been on MyFitnessPal for 2 weeks and going strong! I had a girlfriend die last year from obesity-related heart disease and diabetes and that really affected me. Time to get this weight off for good!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    46 here, I'm in !!!
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    49 this year... so just young enough! ;-) xx
  • islaylass1963
    Options
    I'm in too - have added you! No more granny stuff! :smile:
  • JudyP0389
    Options
    I'm a 40 yr old single mom who is not going to be fat anymore. Im in. We CAN do this!