For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Don't know why its chopped the end of my foto never mind
  • popeyebluto
    Options
    CatsSleepingInCozy.jpg

I need to get my camera out and take some pictures. This one is a month or two old now. And I need a good picture of Ipu (my 15 year old Birman).
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Kitties! I love cats!

mouseandtheo.jpg
    Meet Mouse and Theodore. Theodore is the traditional siamese (Dark) and Mouse is a seal point Siamese. They're from the same family.. my fiance's family breeds siamese. So these two are attached at the hip xD

grownupogirl.jpg
    Meet Oatmeal. Our overly special, Momma's Girl, little crazy kitty. She's all sorts of strange and as my father puts it, "There's something not quite right about that cat." She barks.

burrrberry.jpg
    This is Blackberry. He doesn't live with us anymore right now. Our apartment building won't let us have 4 cats, so my in-laws to be are taking care of him until we can take him back.

mouseandliz.jpg
    Lizzie and Mouse. Lizzie is Mouse's mother.

kisssss.jpg
    Lizzie and Mouse again.

lolsillycat.jpg
    Oatmeal..hanging off of the screen. She has this thing with airplanes, see. She has to catch them when they fly over our building. I don't get it either. XD

grownupblack.jpg
    Blackberry all grown up!

loloat.jpg
    She knocked this over just to take everything out and sit in it...
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love cats! I don't have any right now, but I had a bunch before I moved to TN. Animals are the best friends you will ever have.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    March 2008: A stray kitten waltzes into my parents' house when they let the dog in. She graciously allows my parents to continue living in her house.

April 19, 2008: the "fat kitten" goes into labor. Luckily, on a Saturday when I happen to be visiting. After much googling of "feline birth," we have three healthy kittens. Here they are napping on the table (where they are absolutely NOT allowed to be!).

kitsontable.jpg

My parents kept the black one, my brother took the grey one, and I ended up with the black & grey tabby. He has all the characteristics of a Maine Coon. He's very laid-back & good-tempered. I take him on walks on a leash, and I've taken him with me to the Renaissance Faire several times.

SetiComfy.jpg

I named him Seti.
    "Set" was the Egyptian god of chaos & mischief, so I thought that fit.
    Also, the S.E.T.I. program is a massive array of telescopes that searches for signs of intelligent life in the galaxy, and I thought, as a cat, he is a superior life form that is searching for signs of intelligence in humans. I'm pretty sure he's been unsuccessful so far.

Setiyarn.jpg
    (After unraveling an entire ball of yarn all over the apartment.)
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    ok, I'll be posting pictures soon, but I've had cats in my life for 45 years. They never judge, they love me whether I'm heavy or thin, and they usually do something a brighten up my day. I'm grateful the critters have accepted me into their pride.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Here are some of my favorite kitty pictures...

4jpzb7.jpg
    Brooke as a baby 10 years ago

553rcm.jpg
    Brooke this summer helping us garden

t9a4og.jpg
    My princess Taylor

6jlq80.jpg
    Zora

dewaqo.jpg
    Floyd - Merry Christmas

1zog9hz.jpg
    Marty "I know there's meat here. Please feed me."

24yqsdl.jpg
    Greyson "I'm king of the hill"

rk35z9.jpg
    Marty and Greyson - our baby boys snuggling

Sorry I'm not so good at sizing the pictures but if you right click on them and hit view image, you should see the full picture.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Where is the love for our not so furry friends?

This is Pannuceus (meaning wrinkled or shriveled in Latin) but after this pic I'm thinking we should change it to Mr. Burns.
    1.jpg

You should keep an eye on that one. He appears to be plotting something evil. World domination is my guess.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    There is a thread started for dog lovers, but what about us cat lovers! Post pictures of your fluffy friends, please!

This is my Minion. He is a 7 year old maine coon that we adopted just a little over 6 months ago. I love him so much!

224446_10150717982570006_502155005_19263725_3596052_n.jpg

Here he is being grumpy because I kept taking photos of him:
    249998_10150717978735006_502155005_19263650_490524_n.jpg

I dont know how to post pics either but! this looks like a kitty I had his name was Phlem and he was the sweetest boy I know!!! I miss him sooo much... Now I have 3 babies now and love them as well...
  • ozycat
    ozycat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awwwww.... puss-cats!

Bump til i can figure how to upload my two's pics...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Aww cat lover here but also haven't learned the skill of posting pics...maybe sometime soon.. =)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    This was my first baby, Toby. My husband gave him to me when we started dating many years ago. Unfortunately, after our wedding and we moved into our condo, Toby a severe blood clot go through his brain and it turned out he had bad heart disease...we had to put him to rest. He will always be my sweetie.
    2010-2011130.jpg

Then my bestfriend gave me Bear...she had him and was overwhelmed with 3 cats and I gladly accepted him! He was "a non talker" at her house but once he got to mine, he just won't shut up!!
    2010-2011217.jpg

A few months after Bear joined us, I felt this sadness over not having a cuddly orange kitty...so I went to the shelter and found Diego. He meowed at me the entire time I was in the room looking at kitties and I knew he was the one to take home. The two of them together definately rule the house..
    2010-2011347.jpg

Diego is definately a cuddler...as soon as I'm home, he's on me. This has rubbed off on Bear and now he's much more cuddly....There are many mornings I wake up with one wrapped around my head on my pillow and one asleep on my chest..my husband think it's ridiculous but I just love these damn cats! =p
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    D'oh!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love cats. But I'm very allergic to them :( So I can't keep them around me
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    6701692547_d24103917d.jpg
    IMAG1383 by JamesonsMommy, on Flickr

My favorite furball Duggie the cat
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    P1040742.jpg

That is a whole lot of cuddle going on there :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

mouseandliz.jpg
    Lizzie and Mouse. Lizzie is Mouse's mother.

Beautiful cats!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is Lacy, my 7 year old grey tabby mix:

6702012941_1a9eee2cf0.jpg

This is Ava, my 3 year old smoked tabby (purebreed):

6702012629_cd307c6188.jpg

Ava, the day I adopted her as a kitten. She fell asleep on my shoulder at the adoption place:

6702012543_dc5cdc94ef.jpg

My husband lovin' on Ava:

6702013677_b3b1fa3dac.jpg

Lacy asleep on my lap:

6702067281_efe374b912.jpg
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Forgot this one, it's very hard to play a game with him around.

DSC01436.jpg
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I know it's a close-up, but I don't have any other pictures of her on this computer at the moment.
    Her name is Abby, and she's my little baby:flowerforyou:

Kittycat-1.jpg