53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!!! I know you are proud! CONGRATS!!! I'm still saying WOAH! How tall are you?
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! And you are very brave, I'm too scared to take before pictures in my underwear.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! You look amazing!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE! I need to lose 54 Lbs to get to my goal if I look half as good as you I will be over the moon.
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person! You look AHH-mazing!! Congratulations and keep up the awesome work!
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You give me so much hope! Your meals are almost exactly like mine to the T! And your weight loss goals from start to end are just about the same as mine! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing and truly happy --you HAVE inspired me--thanks for sharing
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    you look gorgeous!!!!! x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    U look amazing well done.
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look fantastic!
  • sloneczka
    Options
    wow you are absolutely gorgeous! congrats on all your hard work, you definitely earned it!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring! Love seeing posts like this!
  • shan_welch
    shan_welch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING!!!! Deffo feeling inspired! Sending you a friend request :-)
  • whoabettywhoa
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Good for you! I only wish to look that good when this is all said and done! :bigsmile:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    OMG:)
  • Yellowfrog62
    Options
    You look wonderful! Wow! I am so happy for you that with all your personal trials you kept getting up and never stayed down. Well look at you know.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me! What an awesome transformation!!
  • Kellymac88
    Kellymac88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I feel like your before picture is very similar to what I look like right now and your after pictures are giving me something to so so so look forward to!!
    Thanks for posting and sharing
    Congratulations and keep up the bomb.com work.
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Just fabulous!!!!
  • teenytinylove
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • steph588
    steph588 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am so sorry to hear about all of your troubles and tribulations you have been going through. Sometimes we feel that those road blocks are keeping us from where we want to go, but you have done such an amazing job! You look like a whole new person and i applaud your efforts! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!