when DID this becomer more attractive?!?! (pic.....i hope)

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I think Nicole and Keira both look great in those photos, they're fit. They're not that thin, just fit. Credit should be given when credit is due. The only one that is too thin is Heidi, but that girl's so messed up mentally, it's just sad.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    *hope the picture worked*

women.jpg

i understand some people are naturally very slender, but why would girls starve themselves to look like this? I think Elizabeth Taylor looks gorgeous while Kirsten Dunst looks gaunt.

Kira looks like shes rocking some abs a bit there. I honestly dont give two sh*ts what socitey says is sexy or beautifull. The only reason socitey or hollywood/modeling industry sets these standards that so many women are killing themselves to try an obtain is because we let them.
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i woulkdnt want to look like the top pics, the bottom row are hot!!! thats my goal, to be slim, keep my curves, and be sexy, not look like a bag of bones!!!!!!xx
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    My hubby always says he likes a woman with curves.

Thin woman can have curves too! I happen to be one of them!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    While my personal attractive thoughts go to the bottom row, I'm not sure I understand why it's ok to critique the "skinny" women this way? Would anyone be as accepting of this picture if it questioned the attractiveness of someone larger?

This.
  • ciaosophie
    Options
    I cant say for certain from a guy's point of view, (as I'm not a male aha) but I don't think it has become more attractive. It seems to be almost a competition between the girls/women and who can look better. I don't think it's got anything to do with the opposite sex at all. And regarding eating disorders, it's not even about looks/weight, deep down. But like someone already said on here, some people are naturally that thin and it's just as insulting to call someone fat as it is to call someone too thin.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, it's a great reminder of what I'm aiming for.

The women on the bottom row are HOT, HOT, HOT!

I would never want to be stick thin like the women on the top row, curves ROCK! :happy:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    This is kind of mean. While I think anorexia or any eating disorder that leaves a girl skin and bones is sad and just as unhealthy as obesity I will not bash on skinny women. I'm naturally built like the top row of girls. I work out, lift weights and eat balanced and well. I was thin even when I didn't work out, eat well or give two sh*ts about my body. I have been teased and ridiculed my entire life about it and honestly pictures like this are as mean spirited as someone saying mean and hateful things about fat people.

Both rows of women in that picture are beautiful in their own ways. If any of the celebrities have eating disorders then I feel bad for them but I will not trash talk them.

agreed.
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Totally Agree with you!!! :happy:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This is kind of mean. While I think anorexia or any eating disorder that leaves a girl skin and bones is sad and just as unhealthy as obesity I will not bash on skinny women. I'm naturally built like the top row of girls. I work out, lift weights and eat balanced and well. I was thin even when I didn't work out, eat well or give two sh*ts about my body. I have been teased and ridiculed my entire life about it and honestly pictures like this are as mean spirited as someone saying mean and hateful things about fat people.

Both rows of women in that picture are beautiful in their own ways. If any of the celebrities have eating disorders then I feel bad for them but I will not trash talk them.

agreed.

I also agree with this. Everybody always gets so up in arms about people picking on heavy people then turn around and make walking skeleton comments. Its hypocritical
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    *Drool* ....I just love Bettie Page. I have pin up girls hanging all over my bathroom, so no, I don't let the 'new' sexy become my way of thinking. In my opinion, Kiera or Nichole don't really look all that bad.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with most of the top pictures either. Why do people have to be judgmental on people's frames. That makes you no better then those judging the larger people. Blows my mind how people get all bent out of shape on this. On the top row I know 2 of those people work out and eat right, so basically their frames is what you are seeing. You are judging them for having a small frame. That is the same thing you don't like people doing it to you, don't do it to them.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

agreed.

I also agree with this. Everybody always gets so up in arms about people picking on heavy people then turn around and make walking skeleton comments. Its hypocritical

I came in here to make this same comment. I think some of it is people trying to make themselves feel better. Just like the skinny girl picks on the larger girl to prop her self, in this case it's the other way around, people with larger frames (not saying anyone is fat) and picking out on people with small frames.

In the end you are still a bully.
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Looking "skinny" or looking curvy can be just a matter of wearing different clothes.

IMG_3201-1.jpg
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Idk what this thread is supposed to do....
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    its gross..thin is ok, but to have your bones poking thru looks like they have 24 hours to live or something :noway:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    AGAIN I STATE:
    I did NOT make this photo (couldn't if i wanted too) its the message it sends. A lot of women starve themselves into eating disorders trying to look like the top row of women instead of embracing that maybe their body wasn't meant to look that way. Keira Knighlt I'll admit does look good, though :P

^^^THIS^^^ She isn't trying to BASH anyone and she didn't say that skinny girls are gross shes just stating the obvious - that our society pushes girls into believing that ONLY skinny is beautiful. Most people cannot achieve this kind of body without hurting themselves. EVERY person is different and beautiful in their own way.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with most of the top pictures either. Why do people have to be judgmental on people's frames. That makes you no better then those judging the larger people. Blows my mind how people get all bent out of shape on this. On the top row I know 2 of those people work out and eat right, so basically their frames is what you are seeing. You are judging them for having a small frame. That is the same thing you don't like people doing it to you, don't do it to them.

Amen! Thank you.

Imagine if I posted pictures of people I consider "fat" with the same topic title...........just sayin!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    agreed!