Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Will you go with me by Josh Turner
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    We are getting married in September of this year. Our first dance is the Lion King version of Can you feel the love tonight. Totally fits us, since we're so goofy.
  • wedway
    wedway Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't want to miss a thing! by Aerosmith 2001!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    "If You Could See What I See" by Geoff Moore and the Distance.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmRmEKTbN4
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    "Everything I do (I do it for you)" by Brian Adams. Yes, it was the end-credit theme for Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. My husband let me choose. I hadn't seen the movie yet but loved the song because it was how we felt about each other - still is.

Sixteen and a half years later, we still stop what we are doing when we hear that song. :heart:
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Our first dance song was "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. It's not incredibly well known, but it's an amazingly beautiful song! We got married on Sept. 23, 2011. :)
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    We got married Sept 2011....our song...."Just a Kiss" - Lady Antebellum! Love them :heart:
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lionel Ritchie... Stuck On You .....
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    Then by brad paisley
  • cheesehead8
    Options
    Our wedding was May 2000, and our song was "Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Our first dance song was At Last by Etta James...because I have loved that song for as long as I can rememeber & it took us 10 years of being friends to finally become a couple lol been together 8 years and married for 4 in May :heart: My husband picked the song for our last dance It Must Be Love by Madness.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I think it was Brad Paisley's "She's Everything".
  • yesiwillbeloosingit
    Options
    got married almost 6 months ago :) ours was my endless love by Lionel richie and diana ross
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    BUMP
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Got married June of 2009 we had 3 songs You and Me and First time and Haning by a moment all r by lifehouse they are still to this day our fav. Everytime we hear em we start dancin and singin to each other. They explain us very well. We walked down the isle to one, after weddin other one played and our first dance was so one. They also played all 3 at our dance. LOL The bar that we meet at kept all these song on jukebox just for us cause they think its cute when we play em. LOL
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    George Strait's I Cross my Heart.

This was ours too.
  • CLI_2012
    Options
    We got married almost a year ago on a beach in a tropical location (totally recommend it, no hassle or headaches AND you get a vacation!) and our first dance was "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz...it was perfect! The runner up was Peter Frampton "Baby I Love Your Way"!
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    we didn't dance to it but our song is there is a light by the smiths. romantical!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    "Our" song is Everything by Michael Buble. Very much described our lives and relationship.

ETA: My husband proposed to me with "Let's Get Married" by Run DMC. We like diversity. :laugh:
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss version.