I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow your results are amazing! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    looks great!
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOW! Now that's the kind of results I'm looking for!! I'm currently doing RI30 and KB&T together, but only three days a week. :( It's time for me to step my game up! The 6-pack dvd is next for me. Great job!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wow...great results!! WTG!
  • lsprik
    lsprik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your progress picture is exactly what I want to look like. I'm on Level 1, Day 9 of 30DS. Failure is not an option! I will conquer and destroy fat!!!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!! I started 30 DS last night but I've never heard of the 6 week, 6 pack DVD...I will defintely be looking for it tomorrow.
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Micheals too! Thats AWESOME! I'm doing 30day Shred, but not the 6pack think. . . you look GREAT!
  • sherlock123
    Options
    check amazon..paid $6 for 30 day shred.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Can we do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

You look amazing great job!

LOL I love her so much
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, your inspiring me :)
  • strela32
    Options
    I have a question. My living room doesn't have much room, except to place a matt on the floor. I go to the clube house where I live and do 1 hour of cardio on the treadmill and go home and do sit ups, arms etc on my matt. But I want to have some directions. I would like to buy a DVD to be my strength trainer. Would that work for me? What would recommend?

Thanks so much, and btw you look amazing!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your pics just reminded me I need to start doing both of those workouts again!!! You look great!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You look great! Your dedication has paid off. Do you mind me asking how much weight you have lost with it?

Thanks a bunch for sharing. I am getting back on the shred tomorrow! Thank you!

I weighed last week and lost 3lbs. I only weigh myself when I go to my mom's house bc I don't own a scale. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually gain next time I weigh in bc I've gained a lot of muscle all over my body, but I've dropped a lot of flab, too!

Thanks for answering this question. I was wondering the same thing. I haven't lost much weight lately, but I have seen changes in my endurance and my coordination. I haven't tried any of Jillian Michaels workouts, but after seeing your pictures, I just might! You look phenomenal. If you didn't lose a whole lot of lbs, but your body changed that drastically, it encourages me that I am getting healthier even if the scale doesn't move.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am actually in my 3rd week of doing 30DS and 6 week 6 pack also! I can already tell a difference in my stomach area too!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Okay, good to know. Sounds like I need to use the workouts more consistently (usually I think of them more as a backup if I can't get outside to run). Glad to know you're not some kind of food fanatic! I don't think I can go there, although i do try to make mostly healthy choices. Can't live without some treats, though! I just compensate for the calories.
    I love JM too, and have mixed her dvd's in with my running and swimming workouts. Her curcuit training is a really good workout. But I've not seen results like that! I definitely feel stronger, but I can't seem to get rid of the layer of fat on my middle.

Did you do the workout every day? Or alternate with other things?

What were you eating? Cut carbs, more protein, cut fat?? Or did you just count calories??

I want to know the secret. . . . .

I do the shred every day and 6w6p 4-5 times/wk. I just cut out sodas and count cals. I usually eat a low cal breakfast and lunch and let dinner slide. I would make my diary public, but I don't want people to judge me about what I eat bc I'm not the cleanest eater ever!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow sexy mamacita def inspriing
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have a question. My living room doesn't have much room, except to place a matt on the floor. I go to the clube house where I live and do 1 hour of cardio on the treadmill and go home and do sit ups, arms etc on my matt. But I want to have some directions. I would like to buy a DVD to be my strength trainer. Would that work for me? What would recommend?

Thanks so much, and btw you look amazing!

I have a small living area, and a small bedroom. I can make the Jillian Michaels circuit training dvd's work in both rooms. I just have to be a little flexible with my use of space.

I use these dvd's as my primary strength training. 30 day shred is a good start. "No More Trouble Zones" is harder and longer. I actually like it better unless I'm short on time.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing in such a short time period...great work!!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Holy-frickin'-cow!! How much weight and inches did you loose?? Going out to buy this DVD! Let's pray it doesn't kill me! ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!